Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Ban
Yeah, you showed them 2, who says they didn't go and show other people until the bug got populated?

I didn't say you did it towards any new-players, i said IF, but you still ran the risk.

We all agreed on a 2 week ban, some said longer, some even said permanent.
(10-20-2010, 03:22 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Yeah, you showed them 2, who says they didn't go and show other people until the bug got populated?

I didn't say you did it towards any new-players, i said IF, but you still ran the risk.

We all agreed on a 2 week ban, some said longer, some even said permanent.
I didn't show them the actual 'bug', I could have been pausing the game for everything out of what they know, but did I?  ;)

None knew what I actually did, that's the main reason why I never told anyone how I actually 'did' it.. That's why I took the risk to even considering showing it to some crew's because I know they would bust me which was the main point in it.. So, there's no way this bug could get populated with the rest of the players..

Why 2 weeks? Why even considering a 'perm-ban', explain me.
(10-20-2010, 03:25 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I didn't show them the actual 'bug', I could have been pausing the game for everything out of what they know, but did I?  ;)

None knew what I actually did, that's the main reason why I never told anyone how I actually 'did' it.. That's why I took the risk to even considering showing it to some crew's because I know they would bust me which was the main point in it.. So, there's no way this bug could get populated with the rest of the players..

Why 2 weeks? Why even considering a 'perm-ban', explain me.

You were worried about reporting it to crew, because you thought that they would bust you for it? All you have to do is report it. Your not going to get in trouble for reporting!  :P But instead of reporting, you showed other people. This wasn't a good idea.

Why was a perm-bam considered? Because we (the crew) had to decide if you were cheating, or bug abusing. With your activeness in the community, there was plenty of doubt that you were cheating, luckily for you.

Why 2 weeks? Simple. You showed at least two people (that we know of) the bug, with intentions that they would think you were hacking. This isn't simple bug abuse, and that is why you won yourself 2 weeks.

Anyway, don't take it personal, all reports have to be followed up the same for everyone. You bug abused, you are punished. No reason to argue, it won't change. However, I think you learned your lesson, and won't do it again. So as H0lden said, you will be unbanned the 4th of November

MacSto

Quote:You were worried about reporting it to crew, because you thought that they would bust you for it? All you have to do is report it. Your not going to get in trouble for reporting!  :P But instead of reporting, you showed other people. This wasn't a good idea.

Dude, I wasn't worried, or kind of because then I would get banned and had to wait 3 days or less to play again.. But I though I wouldn't if I explained this whole thing, happened lots of other times as well. And, when should you get it? I NEVER showed the people HOW to do it, I could have been esc'ing for what they could know.. They can't just find out of nowhere how I did that, silly. The point of showing it towards you, DeLiC was because I knew you would maybe be suspicious about it, and IF you banned me I'd just tell you everything I did.. And the bug would be solved by the Developers I guess. Strange way to do it, but ye.. 

Quote:Why was a perm-bam considered? Because we (the crew) had to decide if you were cheating, or bug abusing. With your activeness in the community, there was plenty of doubt that you were cheating, luckily for you.
What the hell does activity have to do with this? There WOULD maybe be some though of me cheating if I didn't give an explanation of what happened, which for something I did. Did you tell the whole crew everything I told you? I guess not from the view I get of the rest of the crew(or are they all just dumb?), you could have go in-game straight away to check the explanation I gave you and you'd have the con clue right there. And there wouldn't be this big mess as you are making, and the mess within the crew as you say.

Quote:Why 2 weeks? Simple. You showed at least two people (that we know of) the bug, with intentions that they would think you were hacking. This isn't simple bug abuse, and that is why you won yourself 2 weeks.
... I never showed these two the bug (HOW TO DO IT), yes, they could have been thinking that I hacked/cheater w/e.. And, they could as well report it if they had any proof, and then you would maybe be suspicious what I did and gave me a ban until I explained what I exactly did. Even true if they though I was hacking they would fail, just think of all those who think I'm toggling when I beat theyr ass in-game? Sad story man..  ''This isn't simple bug abuse'' then what is it? lol.

Quote:Anyway, don't take it personal, all reports have to be followed up the same for everyone. You bug abused, you are punished. No reason to argue, it won't change. However, I think you learned your lesson, and won't do it again. So as H0lden said, you will be unbanned the 4th of November
Of course I'm arguing when you guys are being completely unfair and you as a new crew with no knowledge of banning people. And yes I'm punished, and so what? I was going to tell the developers, that's why I was doing it towards you and showing DeLiC.. And I did it randomly with DeadGayGamer and retardFOX, as I said, they could have had lots of though in they're head, cheat, bug abuse, lame + esc'ing the game. None knows about the bug, I didn't tell anyone, only a few of the crew and you as well knows how it works.. So you still saying this is a fair ban and that it wont change?
My knowledge or experience of banning has nothing to do with this, as your ban length was discussed and decided by the crew. And yes, the ban won't change. Thanks!

MacSto
(10-21-2010, 01:53 AM)MacSto link Wrote: My knowledge or experience of banning has nothing to do with this, as your ban length was discussed and decided by the crew. And yes, the ban won't change. Thanks!

MacSto
It kinda have of the mess you're making. You didn't give the crew the fully explanation I gave you, which made them very confused as for what I've heard, and which did go out over me.. And, you didn't ban me straight away, you was waiting and without letting me know you banned me without telling me what was going on, so yes It have. (after I left)

It's not fair at all, I'm disappoint of what's going on here, and I'm not the only one thinking so. I want the management to step in here, except Matthias. (no offense, just want the oldies to reply) 
(10-21-2010, 02:00 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: It kinda have of the mess you're making. You didn't give the crew the fully explanation I gave you, which made them very confused as for what I've heard, and which did go out over me.. And, you didn't ban me straight away, you was waiting and without letting me know you banned me without telling me what was going on, so yes It have. 

It's not fair at all, I'm disappoint of what's going on here, and I'm not the only one thinking so. I want the management to step in here, except Matthias. (no offense, just want the oldies to reply)
Just to let you know, I'm not even the one whom banned you, and two, I provided our entire chat log, you have no clue what I did, so you have to reason to criticize me in such ways.
(10-21-2010, 02:04 AM)MacSto link Wrote: Just to let you know, I'm not even the one whom banned you, and two, I provided our entire chat log, you have no clue what I did, so you have to reason to criticize me in such ways.
Really?! Look what you said in the first post:

(10-18-2010, 01:09 PM)MacSto link Wrote: I am the one who banned you, however I'm I'm school at the moment. I will write a proper response when I get home, in a few hours.

Oh yes I have, out of what you told me, and what of everyone else told me, they had a totally different view at this than you and I had in the first conversation we had about it. And, for what I know, you didn't how them all I said, just a bit of it.
(10-21-2010, 02:07 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Really?! Look what you said in the first post:

Oh yes I have, out of what you told me, and what of everyone else told me, they had a totally different view at this than you and I had in the first conversation we had about it. And, for what I know, you didn't how them all I said, just a bit of it.
Yea, It's my ban, however I didn't ban you. Either way, this isn't helping you any, so I won't entertain you with my responses for now.
(10-21-2010, 02:11 AM)MacSto link Wrote: Yea, It's my ban, however I didn't ban you. Either way, this isn't helping you any, so I won't entertain you with my responses for now.
Yeah, go a head and keep it shut.. But next time make sense please, I give a shit, you're not worthy as admin anyway.

I'll wait for the management!  :) (or someone else who can come with a valid point that this isn't right)