Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Ban
Hey Mafo, I've known you for a while here on LVP, and frankly I really don't understand why you are having the attitude toward these guys when they're just trying to do their job that they volunteer to do. Now, I don't want say anything specific in this appeal, but consider yourself very lucky that the ban is only for 2 weeks, telling people that you was cheating and such. I do understand that it is bug abuse, but you've played here how long? I am quite certain you have been around long enough to know our rules, and know how much we tolerate such behavior. Now, do us both a favor, if you want Management to review this appeal, please calmly ask for such, which I think you have already expressed that desire, but please reserve the opinion that other crew aren't able to fulfill their duties to a Complaint about said crew member(s) to the management either by forum pm to a management member or posted in the CSI section.
(10-21-2010, 02:00 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: It kinda have of the mess you're making. You didn't give the crew the fully explanation I gave you, which made them very confused as for what I've heard, and which did go out over me.. And, you didn't ban me straight away, you was waiting and without letting me know you banned me without telling me what was going on, so yes It have. (after I left)

It's not fair at all, I'm disappoint of what's going on here, and I'm not the only one thinking so. I want the management to step in here, except Matthias. (no offense, just want the oldies to reply)
Wait, wait.. I hope you do realise I am the one who ruled out the cheating?

Yes, MacSto gave us logs of everything you told him. We just had to make sure you were not cheating, especially with logs like these:

Quote:- :He pulled up to me, crashed into a tree a few times and his car bursted into flames.
- :A few seconds later it was fully repaired.
- :He was not temp in any ways, or an undercover.

Quote:(19:09:30) (&Nuweni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): tp
(19:09:36) (%Nuwuni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): want to show u something
(19:10:07) (&Nuweni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): enable tp
(19:10:45) (%Nowani) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): done
(19:10:50) (&Nuwini) *** BrainDeadGamer has been teleported to [BB]ZheMafo.
(19:10:55) (%Nuwuni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): now shot my car
(19:11:03) (%Nowani) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): anywhere?
(19:11:14) (%Nowani) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): wtf
(19:11:31) (&Nuweni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): still saying ur not an admin?
(19:11:41) (%Nuwoni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): imnot
(19:11:50) (%Nowani) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): okey, have fun
(19:12:01) (&Nuwini) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): how u uze car hacks Lol
(19:12:22) (&Nuweni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): what makes u think im admin
(19:12:24) (%Nuwuni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): no admins can catch me since none is on, soo
(19:12:43) (&Nuwini) IRCPM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to MacSto: i need you on now, undercover
(19:12:56) (%Nuwuni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): good point
(19:13:18) (%Nuwuni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): wait
(19:13:24) (%Nuwoni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): so u just told me to come
(19:13:27) (&Nuwini) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): and shoot u car
(19:13:32) (&Nuweni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): so u could show me ur chitz
(19:13:35) (%Nuwoni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): when u thought i was etminz?
(19:13:40) (&Nuwini) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): exactly
(19:13:46) (&Nuweni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): ur smart?
(19:13:54) (&Nuwani) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): i hope i am
(19:13:59) (%Nuwuni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): Dude, Chitz=perm ban
(19:14:08) (%Nowani) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): really?
(19:14:27) (%Nuwoni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): no
(19:14:39) (%Nowani) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): Sarsacm much?
(19:15:12) (&Nuweni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): really, i didnt know that ;s
(19:15:33) (%Nuwoni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): What made you think i was Admin?
(19:16:01) (%Nowani) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): you really mean that?:s
(19:16:08) (&Nuweni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): an undercover admin with 650 hours, come on
(19:16:11) (%Nuwuni) PM from BrainDeadGamer (18) to [BB]ZheMafo (11): Yes i really do
(19:16:28) (&Nuweni) PM from [BB]ZheMafo (11) to BrainDeadGamer (18): damn, hope nobody will catch me ;s

Quote:<Holden> what was it?
<Holden> was it the actual bug or cheats?
<Holden> xDDD
<Mafo> cheat
<Mafo> but dont tell anyone, hehe

That kinda gave us the impression that you did cheat, normal right? If I didn't test these bugs with thiaZ to see if you were right you wouldn't get an unban, so drop the attitude towards me.
(10-21-2010, 03:02 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Hey Mafo, I've known you for a while here on LVP, and frankly I really don't understand why you are having the attitude toward these guys when they're just trying to do their job that they volunteer to do. Now, I don't want say anything specific in this appeal, but consider yourself very lucky that the ban is only for 2 weeks, telling people that you was cheating and such. I do understand that it is bug abuse, but you've played here how long? I am quite certain you have been around long enough to know our rules, and know how much we tolerate such behavior. Now, do us both a favor, if you want Management to review this appeal, please calmly ask for such, which I think you have already expressed that desire, but please reserve the opinion that other crew aren't able to fulfill their duties to a Complaint about said crew member(s) to the management either by forum pm to a management member or posted in the CSI section.
Well, when DeadBrainGamer accused me for cheats, he knew the sarcasm I was having with him so he didn't pay much attention to it. And no, it's no need for a CSI topic, it's enough that they can step by and say a word. Well, I apologize my behavior, but this isn't right!

(10-21-2010, 06:21 AM)Matthias link Wrote: Wait, wait.. I hope you do realise I am the one who ruled out the cheating?

Yes, MacSto gave us logs of everything you told him. We just had to make sure you were not cheating, especially with logs like these:

That kinda gave us the impression that you did cheat, normal right? If I didn't test these bugs with thiaZ to see if you were right you wouldn't get an unban, so drop the attitude towards me.
1. Okey, now I know that, thank you!

2. Okey, show me the logs he gave you, and if he did.. why didn't you just check it out straight away, and you would have the answer without this cheating bullcrap.

3. Okey, I believe that.. Why shouldn't you been testing it or someone else? You're duty as I guess is to check out the explanation to the players who's banned to check if it's right, even tough how.. not worthy it sounds.. So I don't get your point with saying that, also, I'm not being negative to you.. I just wanted the old guys to reply here, not you, get me?

Quote:- :He pulled up to me, crashed into a tree a few times and his car bursted into flames.
- :A few seconds later it was fully repaired.
- :He was not temp in any ways, or an undercover.
This is completely bullshit man, who told you that? I did what he told, but the car didn't get fully repaired. >_>

Quote:-chat with DeadBrainGamer-
Ah, come on.. You didn't take that serious, did you? DBG knew that I was playing with him, so he didn't even take it serious.. He was using Sarcasm as well. Maybe he could have been a little suspicious, but what could I be doing? I could have been esc'ing the game,minimizing the game, extremely lag etc.. He really had no idea what I was doing, and he though I was joking with him, like I did..

Quote:<Holden> what was it?
<Holden> was it the actual bug or cheats?
<Holden> xDDD
<Mafo> cheat
<Mafo> but dont tell anyone, hehe
This kinda make me laugh, why would he even believe that? I was saying it as a sarcastic joke towards him, and for what I knew, he wouldn't be taking it serious.. but I guess I was wrong..
(10-21-2010, 01:04 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: 2. Okey, show me the logs he gave you, and if he did.. why didn't you just check it out straight away, and you would have the answer without this cheating bullcrap.
It was discussed within the crew first, there was some confusion at first, that's why it took a while.

(10-21-2010, 01:04 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: 3. Okey, I believe that.. Why shouldn't you been testing it or someone else? You're duty as I guess is to check out the explanation to the players who's banned to check if it's right, even tough how.. not worthy it sounds..
I checked if what you said was true, by testing it.. I don't really get what you mean.

(10-21-2010, 01:04 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: So I don't get your point with saying that, also, I'm not being negative to you.. I just wanted the old guys to reply here, not you, get me?
I don't see why they can help you any better?

(10-21-2010, 01:04 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: This is completely bullshit man, who told you that? I did what he told, but the car didn't get fully repaired. >_>
I edited the name out for a reason, but I can't check that story obviously.

And I couldn't believe you were cheating, so I tested it, I informed the rest of the crew that you were right & the ban is up to the original person again, being Holden.

I'm just trying to solve the situation and you seem to think I'm acting "against you". Anyhow, if you want a reply from another management member, try PMing them or ask on IRC, but I don't see the point of that.
Quote:It was discussed within the crew first, there was some confusion at first, that's why it took a while.
Like what? If MacSto gave the full explanation I gave him, why should there be any confusion? And I asked you to post the logs he showed you guys. .. That should be the reason why It took a while because you guys were confused of what happened which MacSto clearly didn't post everything I told him.

Quote:I checked if what you said was true, by testing it.. I don't really get what you mean.
Well, you said here: ''If I didn't test these bugs with thiaZ to see if you were right you wouldn't get an unban, so drop the attitude towards me.'' Like if you didn't ''bother''(or any kind of like that) to check it, because you kinda ''knew'' I was cheating, so if I then didn't have that much activity around this community, you wouldn't bother and just ban me without checking what was true. <- That's how I'm looking at it right now, and.. the reasons I said that above which you clearly didn't understand, was because of this^

''If someone gets banned, and the story seems to be so ''not trust able'', you shouldn't just ignore it, you should be doing your job to test it, not ignoring it.'' Like you said here, that's the feeling I get out of it:
Quote:If I didn't test these bugs with thiaZ to see if you were right you wouldn't get an unban, so drop the attitude towards me.

Quote:I don't see why they can help you any better?
Because they're old, simply, more mature and know better what's right and wrong here. (I want a valid point out of it)

Quote:I edited the name out for a reason, but I can't check that story obviously.
Well, that's completely bullshit that my car got fully repaired... So I don't know were he got that crap from.. The car gets healed to the lowest health that's possible before burning, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:And I couldn't believe you were cheating, so I tested it, I informed the rest of the crew that you were right & the ban is up to the original person again, being Holden.
Now answer me this please, If you didn't believe I was cheating in the first place: ''Wait, wait.. I hope you do realise I am the one who ruled out the cheating?'' Then why are you out with that sentence from nowhere? And, was it H0lden who banned me now? I'm up to 3 persons banning me now, may you answer that? 2 weeks ain't fair at all in this case, and I can't understand why you guys don't see it. There was NO, NO people who knew what I was doing, and again.... I could have been pausing the game, esc'ing and so on, I have many methods I've learned the time I've been here to find bugs, and how to ''trick'' the simply use in it. And, by saying I was the one who provided lots of mess inside the crew isn't my fault at all. I gave an explanation to this all, you or someone else should be the one to confirm it before coming up with some cheating bullcrap. I agree I abused the bug = 3 days, but you're the guys who's messing the rest up, NOT me. And this shouldn't go out over me!>_>

Quote:I'm just trying to solve the situation and you seem to think I'm acting "against you". Anyhow, if you want a reply from another management member, try PMing them or ask on IRC, but I don't see the point of that.
If you look back, you would probably find out why I think so, not even paying attention to write it all again. No, I simply want them to understand my situation that this whole thing is being ''taking up'' on a punishment that is pathetic.
(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Like what? If MacSto gave the full explanation I gave him, why should there be any confusion? And I asked you to post the logs he showed you guys. .. That should be the reason why It took a while because you guys were confused of what happened which MacSto clearly didn't post everything I told him.
No, stop guessing, there was confusion because I didn't know of a certain bug, and I thought it was fixed.

(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Well, you said here: ''If I didn't test these bugs with thiaZ to see if you were right you wouldn't get an unban, so drop the attitude towards me.'' Like if you didn't ''bother''(or any kind of like that) to check it, because you kinda ''knew'' I was cheating, so if I then didn't have that much activity around this community, you wouldn't bother and just ban me without checking what was true. <- That's how I'm looking at it right now, and.. the reasons I said that above which you clearly didn't understand, was because of this^

... Get your facts straight, every time somebody gets banned for suspected cheating, and explains the bug we test it, I ment that you shouldn't have an attitude towards me like I'm guilty, since I was the one who took the time to test it.

(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Because they're old, simply, more mature and know better what's right and wrong here. (I want a valid point out of it)
Good, I gave up on this anyway.

(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Well, that's completely bullshit that my car got fully repaired... So I don't know were he got that crap from.. The car gets healed to the lowest health that's possible before burning, correct me if I'm wrong.
Again, I said I can't check the story, so forget this, I was just using this as a why we thought you were cheating.

(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Now answer me this please, If you didn't believe I was cheating in the first place: ''Wait, wait.. I hope you do realise I am the one who ruled out the cheating?'' Then why are you out with that sentence from nowhere?
That doesn't even make sense at all.

(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: And, was it H0lden who banned me now? I'm up to 3 persons banning me now, may you answer that? 2 weeks ain't fair at all in this case, and I can't understand why you guys don't see it.
H0lden banned you. And I'll discuss the ban length with H0lden.

(10-21-2010, 06:58 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: There was NO, NO people who knew what I was doing, and again.... I could have been pausing the game, esc'ing and so on, I have many methods I've learned the time I've been here to find bugs, and how to ''trick'' the simply use in it. And, by saying I was the one who provided lots of mess inside the crew isn't my fault at all. I gave an explanation to this all, you or someone else should be the one to confirm it before coming up with some cheating bullcrap. I agree I abused the bug = 3 days, but you're the guys who's messing the rest up, NOT me. And this shouldn't go out over me!>_>
If you look back, you would probably find out why I think so, not even paying attention to write it all again. No, I simply want them to understand my situation that this whole thing is being ''taking up'' on a punishment that is pathetic.

We didn't mess up, we simply needed to make sure you were right.
Quote:No, stop guessing, there was confusion because I didn't know of a certain bug, and I thought it was fixed.
Yes, because you though there couldn't be a way to do so because you had a script which made that impossible to do, so thinking that I cheated was the main though right there then.

Quote:... Get your facts straight, every time somebody gets banned for suspected cheating, and explains the bug we test it, I ment that you shouldn't have an attitude towards me like I'm guilty, since I was the one who took the time to test it.
Try to understand what I mean in it, you were saying it like if you DIDN'T take the time and effort to test it to see If I were right, I wouldn't be unbanned.. I never said that you were guilty nor talked like you were, I simply stated what I though in that case.

Quote:Good, I gave up on this anyway.

Quote:Again, I said I can't check the story, so forget this, I was just using this as a why we thought you were cheating.
That doesn't even make sense at all.
Okey I get that, than what about that part of making the mess inside the crew, and like if it all was ''my'' fault.. Which increased the ban length..? 

Quote:H0lden banned you. And I'll discuss the ban length with H0lden.
Doesn't make sense, but ok. Remember, I never showed anyone shit, and this wasn't possible to get into the public if I told them exactly how to do it, something that I didn't do..

Quote:We didn't mess up, we simply needed to make sure you were right.
Then I don't get the point of it all being ''my'' fault, even after Holden and MacSto stated that I made sush a ''mess'' inside the crew...

Jesus Christ, it's not the end of the world!

Edit; Let someone from the management to post here to say if this whole thing sounds fair.  ;)
I can't force them to do anything, you'll just have to wait and hope that someone will post.
(10-21-2010, 08:48 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I can't force them to do anything, you'll just have to wait and hope that someone will post.
Force? We ain't talking about forcing anyone here, I'm sure someone of them will.  :)
I'm sure you'll read this soon, Mafo. Poke me on IRC when you do.