Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
(11-20-2010, 02:22 PM)MaZ link Wrote: actually styla been trying alot to fix his reputation around here and he's acting cool to me now so i dont think he's been imposing you, nor Redk since he hasnt been around for ages, and last times he always was with Ask, he even was playing cod with me and he tried to join us, yet due to his history of hacking ourr website we denied him, go make up another story cam3.

wut he saidĀ  ;)
How can Styla fix his reputation?

He is/was/always has been a cheater... I mean he has got a worse rep than Pacino for christ sake...
dont talk about al pacino :D hes nice :P
(11-21-2010, 02:57 PM)Darkness link Wrote: dont talk about al pacino :D hes nice :P

Yeah he's a great guy... But still doesn't change the fact his rep is so bad everyone has heard of him and all know he has hacked before... Same with Styla
TROLL'S TRUE MASK!

Guy who has hacked numerous websites, made loads of shit is now hating on meĀ  :'( Noone will take you seriously, it's like Cam3(the real one!) saying LVP's owner has done nothing but cheat/hack(websites) in past years in SA:MP. Cool story bro

[SAE]Cam3 is...ugly!
[SAE]Cam3 Goes Jihad with his face
Dun be hating!
Styla, make your own videos instead of posting Jaszo's ones.
Oh btw, don't bring your shit to LVP's forums.
(11-21-2010, 03:44 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Oh btw, don't bring your shit to LVP's forums.

Fuck off Aussie cunt.

ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE??????????
(11-21-2010, 03:46 PM)Cameron link Wrote: Fuck off Aussie cunt.

ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE??????????
Cute, now cut the shit before you get muted.
(11-21-2010, 03:48 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Cute, now cut the shit before you get muted.

ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE????????????