Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Who is the strongest(best) Individual Fighter(player) in runnie and walkie weapons on LVP ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[T]by_karizma
92.11%
35 92.11%
[BWS]Swift
5.26%
2 5.26%
[sLK]Violax
0%
0 0%
ioutHO
0%
0 0%
[NB]Dr.Vibrator
2.63%
1 2.63%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP
Styla, you got caught cheating in SmB v Ask clanwar, You got caught on SFR and caught on loads of other places... You got videos on youtube of you cheating... I don't care what you think of me, everyone knows you have a cheating history... Not that I care because smap is shit, As soon as I become the most hated player ever (More hated than you and Lop_dog and Pacino and the rest of those fags) I am going to leave this shitty game and community and focus on my Gnome Mage on WoW... My Guild is so close to Kingslayer heroic...

Seriously, this community has so much drama and pointless bullshit... How many clans have hacked the source code of CSS or CoD and still get their cocks sucked by random noobs???

Styla, I hope you arsehole isn't too tight, babe, because I am going to insert my cock into it and pound your wannabe gangsta ass until you are shitting out blood
(11-21-2010, 08:07 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: This topic is just an example how not "known" u are Cam3RoN and noone will belive you about "styla past shit nub" excuses
Everyone already knows that your a cheater. Even your ex clanleader said so himself rofl, thats why you got kicked remember? x)
Besides, theres like 100 videos on youtube about you toggling/using weapon.dat and your still denying that you dont cheat

[TG]Styla cheating
weapon.dat rockz!
STYLA BUSTED!
STYLA BUSTED 2!
Styla sliding

bitch
Bunch of goddamn newbie farmers in this topic.
Lmao at those haters, let's clear it up(say it's BS but get some knowledge first - haters like u frapsing every moment of me aww) - Make that 4 videos not 100

1. I didnt/dont play on SFR
2. ex clan leader? Wat? BoD? x-D
3. Just show me the full video of eminich please, why do I warp? Clearly he was afraid to press the "tab" button
4. Sliding in 0.3a didn't mean shit, It was ezzz to do it(A tip for 0.3a - garanty : lower down or resolution + widescreen + turn the way of running each 3-4 secs + spam the shit out of sprint,shift button - space is easier :) ) - but fags like u can bearly c bugg.. If you're so newbie, tell me - are u that retarded not knowing how to c bugg with low skill weps? Do I slide ALL the time with spas? And second of all, shitty footrate server doesn't mean shit. Sorry for flames really but I had to explain it over and over again.

Hate some more, it's not like I care - it's just the randomists (and cam3 before u make "skills" ladder get to the roudn 2 of the tournament first - scream sniper my ass lmfao)
Pleaseeeee..  :(

Poor Cam3 saying I got busted - I go hack websites nao :< You tried to fix ur reputation but u saw people don't take u seriously and then tried to make it look like a trollage. Fail, nah man I go play a gnome too lmfao, bunch of haters in this community, 90 % 9-14 I wonde rwhy do I keep explaining this bullshit, it's getting annoying and it's like talking to a tree :<

Last video is epic. It's just me and Clueless testing footrates(=easy slides) slides - that's why vid description said it's "requestedd"?

I wonder why'd u lie, stranger. Video owners : NB Eminich, MaTrIx4057, babyjelly - says enough huh?

Afterall, I dont have to explain myself to u because I don't know u, u might call it a lie due to 3 videos and 3 persons but It's not like I care. I would if I would really use "this" shit :> Before accusing, tell yo name :o
(11-21-2010, 09:40 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: Lmao at those haters, let's clear it up(say it's BS but get some knowledge first - haters like u frapsing every moment of me aww) - Make that 4 videos not 100

1. I didnt/dont play on SFR
2. ex clan leader? Wat? BoD? x-D
3. Just show me the full video of eminich please, why do I warp? Clearly he was afraid to press the "tab" button
4. Sliding in 0.3a didn't mean shit, It was ezzz to do it(A tip for 0.3a - garanty : lower down or resolution + widescreen + turn the way of running each 3-4 secs + spam the shit out of sprint,shift button - space is easier :) ) - but fags like u can bearly c bugg.. If you're so newbie, tell me - are u that retarded not knowing how to c bugg with low skill weps? Do I slide ALL the time with spas? And second of all, shitty footrate server doesn't mean shit. Sorry for flames really but I had to explain it over and over again.

Hate some more, it's not like I care - it's just the randomists (and cam3 before u make "skills" ladder get to the roudn 2 of the tournament first - scream sniper my ass lmfao)
Pleaseeeee..  :(

Poor Cam3 saying I got busted - I go hack websites nao :< You tried to fix ur reputation but u saw people don't take u seriously and then tried to make it look like a trollage. Fail, nah man I go play a gnome too lmfao, bunch of haters in this community, 90 % 9-14 I wonde rwhy do I keep explaining this bullshit, it's getting annoying and it's like talking to a tree :<

Last video is epic. It's just me and Clueless testing footrates(=easy slides) slides - that's why vid description said it's "requestedd"?

I wonder why'd u lie, stranger. Video owners : NB Eminich, MaTrIx4057, babyjelly - says enough huh?

Afterall, I dont have to explain myself to u because I don't know u, u might call it a lie due to 3 videos and 3 persons but It's not like I care. I would if I would really use "this" shit :> Before accusing, tell yo name :o
cool story cheater
styla u aint so much u think u r  i can clearly say that u r shit n plz dont try to make some excuses of dat u cheated / used weapon.dat w.e u got. i see it all through
matrix4057 no1 will belive your stories/videos anyways. Say whatever u want, but coming from ur mouth is like talking to a wall. I cheat only for haters like you, but honestly.. I don't. You're PTM and besides you're not the right one to say it :

[PTM]MATRIX4057 BUSTED
[PTM]MATRIX4057
[PTM] Matrix4057 admits to creating lag tool
HD Test
A night with PTM
Cheater :> (Oh, forgot 8 bullets in ur spas - wep.dat comes handy in ur hands lol..)
you 3 twats just leave this forum and go play on gta:t were cheaters belongs  ;)
(11-21-2010, 10:43 PM)mAzz link Wrote: styla u aint so much u think u r  i can clearly say that u r shit n plz dont try to make some excuses of dat u cheated / used weapon.dat w.e u got. i see it all through

In all seriousness Styla is a good player with spas... Even though he might cheat... cheating doesn't help you aim and he could destroy someone in under 3 seconds in a spas duel... Ok, maybe if he turned of his cheats he would die more often but still you can;t call him a bad player.

What I think happened is that he started off shit so he used cheats then over the 3 years he became good at aiming then he realized he didn't need to cheat, but by that time it was too late and he was already a well known cheater... Shame really, he is an ok guy if you get to know him... I mean he's not all bad.

Same as with Al_pacino and DamageDZ, they are great players (Aiming wise) but they have got a cheating history.
Al_Pacino apparently says that Jakez cheats, but he's a fucking beast at aiming 0.0