Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Congratulations to MacSto!
Wow Macsto, I remember you as a normal player :D
(10-10-2010, 09:28 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: personally think he lack in experince for such an position
I'm sure he has the experience.
Congratz mate!
(10-10-2010, 09:48 PM)Weezy link Wrote: I know MacSto even before he was temp mod, we were always playing together, he got the opportunity of being temp and then mod, it never changed anything between us. blackbean instead of staying in the forum and fapping all day, come in game.
No thanks, my PC is fucked up and i have a life you know... And LVP isnt the same anymore, management are doing some wrong decisions. And i dont want my nose to be brown like yours.

(10-10-2010, 09:52 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Look, I just want to say I'm not trying to cause problems with anyone. In my timezone, there wasn't any crew available to moderate. In this situation, someone WAS needed, it's not like I'm just another person with mod rights, while there are already crew available to play. Management was needed, and I guess they decided to pick me. So I'm sorry if anyone is upset/annoyed at this. Thanks!
Now is too late ain't it? I wisht the management picked someone who has had played longer that a month or few...

Edit:
(10-10-2010, 09:55 PM)DanUp link Wrote: Wow Macsto, I remember you as a normal player :DI'm sure he has the experience.
Congratz mate!
Oh god, another asskisser!
double post :S
(10-10-2010, 09:53 PM)Weezy link Wrote: Matthias is a management member and is 15 years old...
And MacSto did not ass kiss anyone, and he was never caring about people capsing or anything ( i mean he never minimodded until he was temp mod for the first time )
Yeah, and I'd ask you what the fuck are you trying to prove here. Do you even know how people become a temp mod? By mini-modding, of course. You were the one who probably wasn't online when he was doing it. Blackbean here mentioned about history, and that's why it's still important. If you didn't get me, then it's your own problem.

PS. We all know that you have the same background as MacSto, alias hoping that one day you'll get promoted as well for ass-kissing and mini-modding. That's the reason why you're protecting him.

(10-10-2010, 09:52 PM)MacSto link Wrote: Look, I just want to say I'm not trying to cause problems with anyone. In my timezone, there wasn't any crew available to moderate. In this situation, someone WAS needed, it's not like I'm just another person with mod rights, while there are already crew available to play. Management was needed, and I guess they decided to pick me. So I'm sorry if anyone is upset/annoyed at this. Thanks!

Edit: And I would also like to defend myself in saying that I didn't minimod, and most definitely didn't "kiss any ass" to get this. And as far as maturity goes, I am very mature. And yes, I am 14 but in literally 7 days, I will be 15. Now I am not the only 14/15 year old crew member, so that isn't even a valid point
That's not a valid point either that you just got promoted because someone was needed in the mentioned timezone. You had to do something which could promote you, so what else do I have to guess in this case? That you were just hanging around without mini-modding? Hardly believable.
(10-10-2010, 09:55 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Now is too late ain't it?
I was Invited to the crew. The only reason I am apologizing, is because I feel bad for causing problems. So please, take my apology and leave it be.
(10-10-2010, 10:01 PM)MacSto link Wrote: I was Invited to the crew. The only reason I am apologizing, is because I feel bad for causing problems. So please, take my apology and leave it be.
Or you could just leave the crew, how does that sound?  :)
Blackbean, jealous much? wow
quit being jealous, your gonna explode!
+ about what mark stated, i'm purpose on playing on lvp is not to be mod or anything, i'm just a player, and if i get temp thats cool, if not, then no problem, i mean its not my goal or anything, i'm just playing around, and i help ppl sometimes
(10-10-2010, 10:02 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Or you could just leave the crew, how does that sound?  :)
That is just a ridiculous idea.
(10-10-2010, 10:02 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: Or you could just leave the crew, how does that sound?  :)
Jealous :S
(10-10-2010, 09:28 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: personally think he lack in experince for such an position

(10-10-2010, 09:39 PM)MacSto link Wrote: How do you come to such an assumption when we haven't both been ingame at the same time for more than 15min before?

(10-10-2010, 06:13 PM)MacSto link Wrote: When did I begin playing: I began playing in March of this year (kinda new compared to others)

You obviously have little experience in samp wether u wanna admit it or not
Being mod/admin w/e require some knowledge about samp.