Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Regulars Room
IMHO i dont think 48 hours playing time is enough, you can get 48 hours of playing in a week, and trust me, i know!. I really do think it should be somewhere like +100-150. But thats just my opinion.
I think the amount of hours soudent matter but the behaviour.
What if we can do /voteregroom id
With 10 votes you may enter, if you have over 200 hours its permanent else its temp.
I thnik 200 is a bit extreme.  :o
Regular = 40+ hours.
What about adding Pickup-Dildos?  O-)
estroe is welcome when I got a Dildo :D
That Room is Nicely Decorated Btw, I love it xD, But I have to Disagree with this Idea, I mean, Regular Already Get so Much, (/regular btw), They Can Ignore People, Have Special Bank Accounts, They even get there Own Clock! And Imo I Think Making This room would Just be a Waste Of time! It Probobly Wouldn't Even Get Used! You Only have to have a Look at How Much the admin room was Used, It Even Got removed, And Im guessing It was because the lack of Use...

You Guys Think you would Use it, But I doubt you would, Unless It had some really Nice Features Instead Of Just a room with some Pickups...
200 was an exaple amount its about the idea that the behaviour counts and not the amount of hours u lamed around.
I would love to walk around with my purple  respawn dildo again it not at the ammunation anymore!!!!
@Grove I miss the adminroom!
I love the idea of a regular's hangout. Would it be possible to have a dance club room? Or a portal to an exclusive dance club room kind of like the Liberty City portal on Chiliad.

Another good interior is the Club under the Golden Gate Bridge, although I believe it is Admin only atm.

I think that it should be 120 hours.
Eh?

I think this would be fun if it had more purpose than just being a room, where maybe it would be a little interactive, so small minigames, which instead of activating with a command and being teleported somewhere, you just go to a checkpoint and drive a remote controlled car for instance. But you'd have to use one building to make it like the "Regulars' Building" sort of thing, and not just loads of crap everywhere.

The adminroom wasn't used too much, because it wasn't too exciting and the crew have better things to do like chase cheaters. But if you say it's pointless, what's the point of your gang base room on the coldthugz server? :+

Oh, and Nakebod has already defined that the define for being a 'regular' is 40/48hours - I doubt that's very debatable.
(09-02-2007, 10:14 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:200 was an exaple amount its about the idea that the behaviour counts and not the amount of hours u lamed around.
I would love to walk around with my purple  respawn dildo again it not at the ammunation anymore!!!!
@Grove I miss the adminroom!
I miss it too :(
(09-02-2007, 08:45 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:I think the amount of hours soudent matter but the behaviour.
What if we can do /voteregroom id
With 10 votes you may enter, if you have over 200 hours its permanent else its temp.
I think thats a great idea!, i just think just because you have +48 hours you should be considered a regular, like i mentioned, its VERY easy to reach that amount of playing time, but even if time was taken out the equation and the management members voted to see who got in and who didnt get in the admin room (like with .vip) :X. Its kinda like tBKwtWs's idea but meh.