Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Regulars Room
this idea owns this should be a feature like 200 hours + so like hackerz dotn jsut come in and kill plus new players cant car abuse/nade abuse :D :+
I took a look @ that building..
none of the floors is solid, there are no objects, that would requirer lots of objects :P

maybe a existing building would be handier to pic  (like the top floor of the crack house, or the bar in GTA3)

8)

I love the Idea!
Quote:chris5170 link=topic=2728.msg31619#msg31619 date=1188616508]
this idea owns this should be a feature like 200 hours + so like hackerz dotn jsut come in and kill plus new players cant car abuse/nade abuse :D :+

Although, I do think that 200 hours is a little much... maybe it should be made consistent with the requirement of the regular chat.
Dude cant wait for this! >:)
The best would be if you could earn like 50$ all 3 seconds there? (The half amount of Shipearning)
d:)b verry nice idea!!!

Quote:chris5170 link=topic=2728.msg31619#msg31619 date=1188616508]

(09-01-2007, 10:39 AM)oostcoast link Wrote:I took a look @ that building..
none of the floors is solid, there are no objects, that would requirer lots of objects :P

maybe a existing building would be handier to pic  (like the top floor of the crack house, or the bar in GTA3)

8)
I dont think that a bar is nice, it should be nicer if it lookes like a chllingroom like in the idea (with carpet/floor-covering, banks and lots of space, and maybe a money-pickup/(rare)weaponpickup like tec9,sawnoff,knife,dildo)

:9~ Can't wait till I see it

O+ we all love TheHolyCow *;
Well there are lots of interiors in SA. Im sure we could find one. But this room is a very good one to pick, seeing as you can actually look out the window
I like it just like it is on those pics, maybe with a bar and some stuff, dunno, just as many chilly objects as there fit in xD.
The room is custom made in that building by one of our regular players (who's also featured on the pics). We got permission to use that room if we like it :).
Thats really nice.  :9~ Maybe in the future that building since it has a lot of floors could be turned into an appartment complex (the topfloor for all regulars ofcourse) with each floor decorated so players can have their own appartment there (when its possible in the future). :D
Yea, so is this being made? i cant wai  :+
how will we be able to enter the building?