Quote: link=topic=2728.msg31817#msg31817 date=1188738246]
the topfloor for all regulars ofcourse
yea! that awsome :P a regulars penthouse :D

hurry ! I cant wait

8)
What a good idea. I'm 100% FOR this to move forward and be built ingame. :D
am i allowed in ?
If U played enough hours then yes. I guess
48 hours like the regular's chat, excellent.

Oh, and we should also have some guns there and stuff? Like some sort of lockup?

If there's going to be more than one floor, maybe you could activate guns for some floors (use what's used for the ship) and then have friendly fights or something.

But yes, excellent idea.
lol see? this should be approved.ALL THE COMMENTS WERE GOOD THINGS FOR THIS, lol :Y)
Love the idea, but wtf are nade-abusers?
We put them in the game to be used, there is nothing wrong with grenades.
If you cant stand dying or losing go play another game!
If you shoot me with a gun I wont go gun abuse etc..... ZOMG!!!!
(09-02-2007, 04:40 PM)Hector link Wrote:Lol, your quite right tBk, but people complain when you have a gang of about 5 continously throwing grenades which makes it impossible to attack, people call this "noobish tactics" but is quite smart. As you have said Grenades were put in for a reason and really should be used without complaining.
Hector FTW!
(09-02-2007, 04:20 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:Love the idea, but wtf are nade-abusers?
We put them in the game to be used, there is nothing wrong with grenades.
If you cant stand dying or losing go play another game!
If you shoot me with a gun I wont go gun abuse etc..... ZOMG!!!!

Lol, your quite right tBk, but people complain when you have a gang of about 5 continously throwing grenades which makes it impossible to attack, people call this "noobish tactics" but is quite smart. As you have said Grenades were put in for a reason and really should be used without complaining.
(09-02-2007, 03:30 PM)tomozj link Wrote:48 hours like the regular's chat, excellent.

Oh, and we should also have some guns there and stuff? Like some sort of lockup?

If there's going to be more than one floor, maybe you could activate guns for some floors (use what's used for the ship) and then have friendly fights or something.

But yes, excellent idea.

@ Tomozj, I like the idea, you could have several freindly 1v1 rooms which are automatic or something. Also what do you think about a kind of "Guns For Regulars" store where you can buy spawn guns at a low costing price?
no not 200 hours at least 100+ bcuz im kinda new (5 weeks now)
And make it so while your in there, you make money too like on the ship

but more , like 300 more