Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
lol at this  :D
In before AzTeC. Wouldn't want all of his 3 aliases (AzTec, AzKiller, azerty) posting in a row.
(10-10-2010, 05:42 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: In before AzTeC. Wouldn't want all of his 3 aliases (AzTec, AzKiller, azerty) posting in a row.
Aztec, Azkiller and Azerty are 3 different people.
(10-10-2010, 05:42 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: In before AzTeC. Wouldn't want all of his 3 aliases (AzTec, AzKiller, azerty) posting in a row.
:D
This really is becoming entertaining... Allen I'm sitting here with a few others wondering what on earth am I a wannabe of?

And to the rest of the community, how many of you have failed to understand the meaning on this topic? We NEVER said we were coming back... At least a few of you understood the meaning. Alot of you however, need to do you homework regarding why HoogerBooger making a clan called "5iN" is unacceptable. HoogerBooger in the past has attempted to remake SiN without any consultation from the people who never left it or the old members who are still active. So him making a clan called 5iN is suspicious under any circumstance.... especially when the logical tag to go with his clan is 50iN or 5-0iN. Not to mention he is a known troll : \
Ok, there has been enough slowchat and drama-making in this topic now.
Post meaningfull, to-the-point messages without any trolling and flaming or it will be locked.

Thank you
(10-10-2010, 03:08 PM)Allen link Wrote: So Fuck off.. There's nothing wrong with Ni5 it's '5 FIVE NOT S'
"5" is the same as a "S" in the online gaming slang

(10-10-2010, 03:18 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: And people say my topics create flamewar, there's way more shit in this topic than there is in [5iN]'s, but mine got locked instead...
I demand my rights, close this topic and re-open [5iN]. Anyway [5iN] came days before [SiN] decided to make it's unexpected return. Coincidence? I don't think so! ARBOMB you should stop being such a copycat and start laying out your fresh ideas instead of coping mine...
Obviously you don't get the point of this topic. RBOMB opened this topic because he has seen that there has been created a new clan called [5iN]. He wanted to announce that the new 5iN clan is just a copy of the "real" [SiN] clan and it isn't created by him or actually by a real old SiNer. The original SiN clan has been closed for over a year now.

(10-10-2010, 03:23 PM)Allen link Wrote: I do, RBOMB is a wannabe fag.
DENIED!

(10-10-2010, 04:24 PM)MidNight link Wrote: erhm, just a question, why was this topic created anyways?
as XiS said:

you dont play why all the drama? this belongs to off topic or w/e other
section if you wanna awake memories imo.
Read above

(10-10-2010, 04:26 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: SiN is sexy , 5iN is not :D

You'r hot!!!  O+

(10-10-2010, 05:33 PM)azerty link Wrote: lol at this  :D

Even hotter
16 pages later and the clan is still closed, I don't know why this wasn't exactly locked 15 pages ago aside from the samp vet reunion.
i was really expecting a 2 page ordeal to be honest... at absolute most.
(10-11-2010, 01:03 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: i was really expecting a 2 page ordeal to be honest... at absolute most.

So your accepting SiN applications through PM? Aite! SIN COMEBACK!!!!