Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
Making the best of e-drama :)

R*BOMB why not change SiN tag to 5iN and join all the current members of 5iN with the oldschool SiN's?

Just a suggestion :) Fucker of a sentance to type btw so gimme creditz!
(10-10-2010, 03:08 PM)Allen link Wrote: R*BOMB.

Fuck off with ur Philosophy.

Ur fucking baghead, wannabe whore, So Fuck off.. There's nothing wrong with Ni5 it's '5 FIVE NOT S'

So fuck off crybaby.

We don't even want to get ur badass clan back, CRYBABY.

You can go cry away, u pedophile.

Want it shortly? Okay.
Fuck-Off, There is nothing wrong with 5iN or NiS.

Btw: Gl with 5iN HoogerBooger, I loved ur name anyways.

When did he say there was something wrong with your tag? Why don't you open your motherfucking eyes and read for once, you stupid motherfucker?

Blindfuck.
(10-10-2010, 03:08 PM)Allen link Wrote: R*BOMB.

Fuck off with ur Philosophy.

Ur fucking baghead, wannabe whore, So Fuck off.. There's nothing wrong with Ni5 it's '5 FIVE NOT S'

So fuck off crybaby.

We don't even want to get ur badass clan back, CRYBABY.

You can go cry away, u pedophile.

Want it shortly? Okay.
Fuck-Off, There is nothing wrong with 5iN or NiS.

Btw: Gl with 5iN HoogerBooger, I loved ur name anyways.
lol look at this newfag being mad hahahah

stupid cunt
And people say my topics create flamewar, there's way more shit in this topic than there is in [5iN]'s, but mine got locked instead...

I demand my rights, close this topic and re-open [5iN]. Anyway [5iN] came days before [SiN] decided to make it's unexpected return. Coincidence? I don't think so! ARBOMB you should stop being such a copycat and start laying out your fresh ideas instead of coping mine...
I know that he said theres nothing wrong with NiS, but what about 5iN, it's FIVE not S.

OMG, There's defferent, event different names..
If he made 5iN stand for Strength in shit, he maybe want to re-open SiN, but it have DIFFERENT Tags and meaning.

He can stfu.

and maka.. I wasn't taking to you, u baghead.
(10-10-2010, 03:19 PM)Allen link Wrote: I know that he said theres nothing wrong with NiS, but what about 5iN, it's FIVE not S.

If he made 5iN stand for Strength in shit, he maybe want to re-open SiN, but it have DIFFERENT Tags and meaning.

He can stfu.

Yeah but I was talking to you. Didn't I fucking tell you to open your eyes then? You may shut the fuck up yourself instead of posting your pile of garbage in this thread. Go back to your basement you tool.
(10-10-2010, 03:19 PM)Allen link Wrote: I know that he said theres nothing wrong with NiS, but what about 5iN, it's FIVE not S.

He can stfu.

Seems like you don't have a clue what's going on.
Quote: link=topic=26378.msg343513#msg343513 date=1286720491]
Seems like you don't have a clue what's going on.

I do, RBOMB is a wannabe fag.
(10-10-2010, 03:23 PM)Allen link Wrote: I do, RBOMB is a wannabe fag.
No, he isn't. Seems like you didn't do your homework. Better get started boy!
Quote: link=topic=26378.msg343516#msg343516 date=1286720645]
No, he isn't. Seems like you didn't do your homework. Better get started boy!

+1

Allen  , your just turning a fool out of yourself .. As Jordan sayd - go make some homework before you come here
and flame everyone around .

SiN was here way before NiS you cant argue with that , true its not the same tag and not the same meaning ..
its just funny to see it reversed , that's just what started this snow ball effect .