Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Parkour
Hmmm Parkour, Very nice :)
i do it whith my friend.. when possible!
only thing is.. were we live.. aren't mutch things to jump on/off
so... not very exiting xD
so thats why we go to 'Nijmegen' sometimes xD
very funny, we just go in to the bus. Get out of the buss in '"Nijmegen'
go and do some freerunning.
(maybe eat something there)
and take the bus back home xD

butuh..
i have some usefull things for u.
check these video's :) :
Free Running The Basics - Catleap
Might be a bit different to understand what he saids, if your not dutch!
but still. what u see is very usefull to :P

ps. most important! : Dare to take the jump. If your afraid your going to fail, u will.
so only concentrate on how your going to do it. and were u want to land. ( SO DONT THINK ABOUT WERE U DONT WANT TO LAND cause when u focuse to mutch on that.. u will land on that spot.... that means.. not mutch good ) and... dont think about annything else than just GOGOGOG and RUN! :P and about how to land GOOD... that should be all u need to do! )

or... i dont know if your still on school..
if u have gymnastics, ask your teacher to give a free run lesson one time...
i did that to.. without succes, going to try it again this year with a different teacher :P

annyways. Goodluck!!!!
holy damn nice vid you got there bloodester.
parkour is dangerous and needs alot of training and free time :o

good luck anyway :D

EDIT: just saw all the vids and i'm like O_O this is the first time i see such vids.. omgg
i'd really like to learn this and use the 2:23 @Juice's vid
(09-24-2010, 12:54 PM)durrrr link Wrote: You should know that parkour is not only about the "neat tricks" you could show to your friends. It's about passion and freedom.

Damn,i like people like you,lol,aways smart,xD.Orly,i didn't now?Beside i trained parkour/free running 5 years ago,and rly i don't now what is what... :'(
(09-25-2010, 05:16 PM)Juice link Wrote: Damn,i like people like you,lol,aways smart,xD.Orly,i didn't now?Beside i trained parkour/free running 5 years ago,and rly i don't now what is what... :'(

:o you were training parkour ? was it hard ? :D
(09-25-2010, 08:18 PM)BLoODsT3R_ link Wrote: :o you were training parkour ? was it hard ? :D
let me answer that :P
You can make it as hard as u want :P