Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What is the strangest dream you ever had?
I had a lot of weird dreams, but this one was without any doubt the most strangest dream I ever had...
I live current with my grand-mother, because my parents divorced and I don't see my father anymore and I hate my mother and...
I dreamed once that I was watching p0rn and when the movie finished my mother was next to me and than I saw that my grand-mother just left and I was made on my mother, so I wanted to smash her in her face, but there is a wall in front of where I sleep, so I guess you guys can already guess what happens next.  :X
One time i dreamt that there were hunreds of huge cranes and machines in my street and that the intire street was broken up and that the houses were standing on the edge of a huge crater, then i saw my car being grabbed by a crane and put in the schredder. the thing is worth shit but that was the moment i scared awake :)

(09-22-2010, 03:07 PM)guillaume link Wrote: I had a lot of weird dreams, but this one was without any doubt the most strangest dream I ever had...
I live current with my grand-mother, because my parents divorced and I don't see my father anymore and I hate my mother and...
I dreamed once that I was watching p0rn and when the movie finished my mother was next to me and than I saw that my grand-mother just left and I was made on my mother, so I wanted to smash her in her face, but there is a wall in front of where I sleep, so I guess you guys can already guess what happens next.  :X

you punshed through the wall :)
(09-19-2010, 12:20 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Yeah I had a few where I remember myself saying "I'm dreaming anyway, doesn't matter"
Same, rofl
I used to have this nightmare that I still remember, I would dream it like at least once a month, I've had the dream for like 3-4 times in total. That was when I was like 10 or something, but anyway, in my nan's house, there is a room where in the dream zombies would gather. And we used to wait in the other room, for some time to pass and they would disappear. So it's like Silent Hill shit, time occurs, they spawn, time goes past, they disappear. That dream used to really frighten me :x
I had many weird dreams, which I cba explaining :D
(09-22-2010, 02:33 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I think you can increase the consistency with practice of recording what you dream or something, my brother looked it up once and told me about it.
I've had a couple I remember, very very strange.

I read that once, someone said to increase the chance of a lucid dream just pinch yourself regularly throughout the day. Once you do that after a while you'd do it in your sleep and feel it in your dreams which'll make you (semi?) conscious during a dream.
Another person said to give yourself a cold shower every morning you don't do it and say to yourself you must have a lucid dream...but that's just stupid.

Oh another weird dream I've had once was the Summer after I left school last year, as with most summers I'd dream about being back at school had not broke up (or left) yet. This time that wasn't a part of the dream, I was just walking towards the bus stop and noticed the bus I used to get was there waiting for me (hired by the school). I started running towards it, then I said to myself "this is just a dream anyway" and decided to end it because it bored me.
I remember in one of my lucid dreams there was some really funky stuff- I won't cover all I remember but it was a couple of years ago, and for some reason a nuclear warhead went off near my house, and instead of blowing everything up, everything became 0 gravity and people had fun.
Did your dream character eat some mushrooms or something?
I had this dream once where me and my friends were being attacked by zombies in this school so we end up escaping and getting in a boat(which for some reason the streets were flooded) and one of my friends wouldn't come with is because they wanted to get the Snickers bar from a car right next to the boat and ended up dying:(
(09-22-2010, 07:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: Did your dream character eat some mushrooms or something?

Nah man- supposedly you can't die in your dreams, so my mind must've come up with an alternate ending.
(09-23-2010, 01:44 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nah man- supposedly you can't die in your dreams, so my mind must've come up with an alternate ending.

Oh...well I've heard that too but I've died in dreams before. I didn't necessarily die but I was set in that boat level on one of the early Tony Hawk games and I kept jumping in the water and respawning...then I became a ghost and woke up in my bed (still in the dream) and no one could see / hear me. But I know I've actually died before...shouldn't be able to though unless you've experienced it (I've not).

And by the mushrooms question I was thinking your dream guy was Zezima or something (it kinda made sense).
..I frequently die in my dreams D: