Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What is the strangest dream you ever had?
(09-18-2010, 09:28 PM)H0lden link Wrote: I dreamed i once finished sa-mping, and then Beethi and Fatetrip tucked me into bed and made me goto sleep, i was like

WTF

I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing FateTrip is nearby. Him being in the same country is bad enough!
revelator's is called "deja vu"
bluefox's was a "deja vu gone wrong"
munch's was a "with one press of a button I..." dream
silent bob was high
gibbs had a nightmare
holden had a worse nightmare

im the same as dan, dont dream/remember dream
(09-18-2010, 09:28 PM)H0lden link Wrote: I dreamed i once finished sa-mping, and then Beethi and Fatetrip tucked me into bed and made me goto sleep, i was like

WTF

I read "fucked me into bed"

That scared me.
(09-19-2010, 01:24 AM)Rien link Wrote: I read "fucked me into bed"

That scared me.

If Holden ever acts ''extra'' nice to Beethi and FateTrip, I feel as though I'll remember that post.
I once dreamed that I was chased by some medics in an ambulance cause I was running around almost naked slapping every staring person who I passed by (it has no sense like most of the dreams I make). A few minutes later I woke up and realized there actually was an ambulance parked near my house cause my neighbor fell off the stairs. That was probably the first time an ambulance medic saw a guy passing by, staring at the ambulance and giggling while walking away _O-

WTF
:')
did anyone ever have a lucid dream? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
I had one when I was like 10, I was dreaming that I was in somekind of six flags and i told my friend in that dream that we were dreaming..weird shit
You can apparently force yourself to have a lucid dream, but I have yet to try that.
Yeah I had a few where I remember myself saying "I'm dreaming anyway, doesn't matter"
This morning I dreamed I had a text message, so when I woke up I looked at my phone and I didn't have any messages :(