Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

General Minecraft Discussion
(03-27-2011, 01:32 AM)Nater link Wrote: I was asking in general how can u play it as in all, Im creative to but i dont like the graphics of it so ill stick to my 3D house making programs its more interesting for me and as for sayin try it before i say dumb shit i havent i said it looks shit and if i did play it all id do is make a house and burn it down  >:)
bumping!
I think you would actually really like it Nater, i can imagine you in your little panda skin now :P but try not to look at the graphics as crappy, instead, when building, try to think of the blocks a giant pixels, if you work in that frame of mind, you can create some pretty cool stuff. I suggest getting a trail of the game and checking out LVM server, i think you will be pleasantly surprised. :7
(05-15-2011, 06:44 PM)Nj link Wrote: bumping!
I think you would actually really like it Nater, i can imagine you in your little panda skin now :P but try not to look at the graphics as crappy, instead, when building, try to think of the blocks a giant pixels, if you work in that frame of mind, you can create some pretty cool stuff. I suggest getting a trail of the game and checking out LVM server, i think you will be pleasantly surprised. :7
Hehe indeed id make a panda skin, i like to design so id enjoy that for sure, but i like technical designing, i might try it one day, i dont play many games so cbf gettin it :P