Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

General Minecraft Discussion
(04-16-2011, 12:12 AM)Rien link Wrote: I locked them in a cabin made from dirt, but they just teleport out of it.

Wolves auto-follows you unless you right click on them, which places them in an idle pos. where they just sit down and moan. However I once had my own pack of 20 wolves which was a big mistake since they blocked all of the mobb-slots in the game, which drained the map of other animals and mobbs :( I don't recommend having more than 5 wolves at a time. (just personal opinion thou..)
(04-16-2011, 11:18 AM)Dust link Wrote: Wolves auto-follows you unless you right click on them, which places them in an idle pos. where they just sit down and moan.

I did that :x
My skin:
I've photoshopped 3 different skins into one, and I made the suite darker and the tie blue instead of red.
It used to be a pig in a suite, but I made it a creeper instead and I've added a Jason Voorhees mask, I might change the mask some other time.

[Image: myskin.jpg]
A creeper disguised as Jason? WHAT'S THE POINT OF THAT? ;(

EDIT:

[me=Rien]is using the painrely pack now[/me]

[Image: paint.png]
My singleplayer world: Click here to download my safe game
I'm using Misa's 64x64 Texture pack, it's awesome.

[Image: minecrafts.jpg]

[Image: minecrnun.jpg]

[Image: minecrcrc.jpg]
MUST.. restraint... start fire.... must *holds up a lighter*, oh crap.. ;D

I love building huuuuuuuuge stuff built from wood and such, and then light it up.
>:)
I dont play this game but have u built all that urself by gathering materials and placing one item at a time ? O .o
Quote:Grim link=topic=26230.msg383630#msg383630 date=1303167874]
I dont play this game but have u built all that urself by gathering materials and placing one item at a time ? O .o

that's nothing.
(04-19-2011, 09:11 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: that's nothing.

True, but alot of people use Invedit or get resources from Admins on servers.
What I build ain't much but it did took me a few hours to collect all those resources.
[Image: 2011042716.png]

Electrocuted Creeper.