Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Task bar freezes on windows startup? O_o
(09-19-2010, 03:38 PM)Slice link Wrote: Easy for you to say with English as your native language. Lemme see you speak perfect Spanish or something!
Also, I believe it should be "horrible-ass grammar". Unless, of course, you're talking about grammar literally related to the ass. I'm gonna go ahead and say the same for you.It takes less then a minute to patch the connection limit. SP2 also provides overall improved security to the computer. afaik some games and apps require SP2 to run.You use a post made by a complete random 2 years ago as an argument? yea....
+ point to Slice. By the way, some games and apps require SP3 to run.
(09-19-2010, 03:38 PM)Slice link Wrote: 1. Easy for you to say with English as your native language. Lemme see you speak perfect Spanish or something! Also, I believe it should be "horrible-ass grammar". Unless, of course, you're talking about grammar literally related to the ass.

2. I'm gonna go ahead and say the same for you.

3.It takes less then a minute to patch the connection limit. SP2 also provides overall improved security to the computer. afaik some games and apps require SP2 to run.

4. You use a post made by a complete random 2 years ago as an argument? yea....

1. "Strika" looked like he was spelling this way intentionally, if not then my mistake.

2. Who are you? Suddenly you know everything about me?!

3. I'm aware of such a patch, what did you want me to do, give a link to it?

...Here you go, now go cry somewhere else.
http://www.lvllord.de/?lang=en&url=downloads

4. The reason I linked that was because I wanted to prove other people are having the same issue with service pack 3. If you were seriously lacking the knowledge to realize that, then I feel very bad for you.

5. This topic has already been resolved, why is it still open?
(09-19-2010, 04:08 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: 1. "Strika" looked like he was spelling this way intentionally, if not then my mistake.

4. The reason I linked that was because I wanted to prove other people are having the same issue with service pack 3. If you were seriously lacking the knowledge to realize that, then I feel very bad for you.

You posted that link to prove something, but what the hell are you proving with it? You can't take that discussion seriously, you just believe some people on the internet who perhaps might be in lack of knowledge as well judging by the text.

Also, drop your attitude. You seem to act tough and cool in front of others lately, the fact that you did some vehicle layout and mapping doesn't grant you the permission to show yourself as special.
(09-19-2010, 04:08 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: 1. "Strika" looked like he was spelling this way intentionally, if not then my mistake.

1. ...what?

2. who am i? shit.. i don't even know these days :7

3. my point was why bitch about something that takes less than a minute to fix. " If you were seriously lacking the knowledge to realize that, then I feel very bad for you."

4. allow me to present rock-solid proof that kaspersky slows down your computer!!!
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...906AAShvMS

5. so i'll have somewhere to post when i'm bored
(09-19-2010, 04:26 PM)Slice link Wrote: 1. ...what?

2. who am i? shit.. i don't even know these days :7

3. my point was why bitch about something that takes less than a minute to fix. " If you were seriously lacking the knowledge to realize that, then I feel very bad for you."

4. allow me to present rock-solid proof that kaspersky slows down your computer!!!
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...906AAShvMS

5. so i'll have somewhere to post when i'm bored

I think that just about ends this topic. Mark, would you like me to reply to you?
I think it's a virus because I had this problem before with the laptop that I had
Well said, guys. Also, enough has been said.
Who made this fag LVP mapper, people associated with LVP should be nice and have a good attitude towards others, but this idiot seems to be trolling in every single topic.
But hey, it is sa-mp at the end of the day.

I don't know why you have problems with SP3, but I've used it for a long time and had 0 problems that would be associated with SP3. They release SP3 for a reason, to make the PC better not worse, you shouldn't blame a service pack because it may cause some old ass PC that hasn't been reinstalled for long, problems.

My grammar may not be perfect, you shouldn't judge that on a public forum, but then if you had some common sense in you, you would know that.
(09-19-2010, 07:53 PM)SaDist link Wrote: I think it's a virus because I had this problem before with the laptop that I had

He already announced that he fixed the problem, it was caused by a few registry errors.

(09-19-2010, 09:20 PM)Strika link Wrote: Well said, guys. Also, enough has been said.
Who made this fag LVP mapper, people associated with LVP should be nice and have a good attitude towards others, but this idiot seems to be trolling in every single topic.
But hey, it is sa-mp at the end of the day.

I don't know why you have problems with SP3, but I've used it for a long time and had 0 problems that would be associated with SP3. They release SP3 for a reason, to make the PC better not worse, you shouldn't blame a service pack because it may cause some old ass PC that hasn't been reinstalled for long, problems.

My grammar may not be perfect, you shouldn't judge that on a public forum, but then if you had some common sense in you, you would know that.

My dedication to the server by being a mapper is not relevant to this topic at all, I chose to dedicate my time and be a mapper for this server, so leave that out of this discussion.

About your grammar, as I stated above.

About service pack 3, I'm not sure what it is but for a lot of systems slow down after the update, it could be caused by some hardware reacting with it, or it could be caused by some processes struggling with it. As everyone knows, not all computers are the same.

@Underlined, don't even get started.

... And back to my point, why the hell is this topic still open if the issue has been resolved?
Since the problem has been resolved and this is going more and more off-topic with every post - locked.