Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Task bar freezes on windows startup? O_o
(09-18-2010, 07:10 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: i'm using XP but i never download updates, haven't downloaded since SP2 was out.

i think it's fixed now, not sure but i think it is, thanks to FiXeR who can fix anything :D
and i also made a registery errors scan and found 800+ errors, all cleand, that might be the solution?

Herp a derp derp?
no, Herp a dorp derp
learn to spell
you should dowload sp3 normaly from google, makes XP less crashing app's and shit  :)
(09-18-2010, 08:06 PM)MidNight link Wrote: you should dowload sp3 normaly from google, makes XP less crashing app's and shit  :)

No for real, are you joking?! Are you seriously advising him to slow down his computer with the buggiest update ever released for windows XP?! Service pack 3 is total shit, I prefer no service packs installed or service pack 2. Service pack 3 is shit.

[Edit]
No for real, are you trolling or seriously taking advice from microsoft themselves...
wow if i would have space in my signature i would add this quote above.

(09-18-2010, 09:55 PM)MidNight link Wrote: wow if i would have space in my signature i would add this quote above.

Why?! So everyone can be aware of what an idiot you are?

Anyways as he stated the issue is solved @ being registry errors.
(09-18-2010, 08:10 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: No for real, are you joking?! Are you seriously advising him to slow down his computer with the buggiest update ever released for windows XP?! Service pack 3 is total shit, I prefer no service packs installed or service pack 2. Service pack 3 is shit.

[Edit]
No for real, are you trolling or seriously taking advice from microsoft themselves...
You prefer no service pack at all, and what do you prefer running with no service pack? Seriously, your dumb.
(09-18-2010, 10:59 PM)Strika link Wrote: You prefer no service pack at all, and what do you prefer running with no service pack? Seriously, your dumb.

xD don't flame my foxy
(09-18-2010, 10:59 PM)Strika link Wrote: So you prefer not to run any service packs at all, do you prefer not running any service packs? Seriously, you're dumb.

Fix your horrible ass grammar before you call me the dumb one.

What do you know about computers?! I haven't seen you post anything useful.

Well lets see... Service pack 2 for example, it LIMITS your amount of open connections believe it or not, the amount it limits to is 10 open connections, this was a security system they added... it never worked so they removed it with windows se7en. Also proving to be quite a slowdown with some online games.

As for service pack 3... here you go.

http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-20022...-after-sp3

I can not tolerate service pack 3, it lowers your frame rates in games, uses more processing space, ramkill. As for service pack 2, I can handle it because you are able to patch that connection limit.

(09-19-2010, 03:05 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: xD don't flame my foxy

+1 <3
(09-19-2010, 06:52 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Fix your horrible ass grammar before you call me the dumb one.
Easy for you to say with English as your native language. Lemme see you speak perfect Spanish or something!
Also, I believe it should be "horrible-ass grammar". Unless, of course, you're talking about grammar literally related to the ass.
(09-19-2010, 06:52 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: What do you know about computers?! I haven't seen you post anything useful.
I'm gonna go ahead and say the same for you.
(09-19-2010, 06:52 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:   Well lets see... Service pack 2 for example, it LIMITS your amount of open connections believe it or not, the amount it limits to is 10 open connections, this was a security system they added... it never worked so they removed it with windows se7en. Also proving to be quite a slowdown with some online games.
It takes less then a minute to patch the connection limit. SP2 also provides overall improved security to the computer. afaik some games and apps require SP2 to run.
(09-19-2010, 06:52 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:   As for service pack 3... here you go.

http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-20022...-after-sp3

I can not tolerate service pack 3, it lowers your frame rates in games, uses more processing space, ramkill. As for service pack 2, I can handle it because you are able to patch that connection limit.
You use a post made by a complete random 2 years ago as an argument? yea....