Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weird images.......
Quote:i think ive seen a thread on W-BB abotu pics like this, i'd give anything to find that thread again, i LOVE this kind of pictures..

My problem is that i dont know how to find such pictures on the internet, dont know how to SEARCH for them, but if anybody finds more like this (ive seen one that looked like the sea with 2 waves clashing into each other, but the waves actually were something else etc).

Pictures like this make me feel chilled & i could stare at them for minutes without getting bored lol

lol that kind of art is called surreal art, it's a huge category of art, and you can find images like these at deviantart.com :)
check this link out : http://the-surreal-arts.deviantart.com/

(08-08-2010, 05:42 AM)FriZerra link Wrote: eeeeeeew !! :O

eeeeeeeewwwewewwew!!!! triple
people you are more twisted than me :\
(08-08-2010, 12:26 AM)Hitman link Wrote: My problem is that i dont know how to find such pictures on the internet, dont know how to SEARCH for them

try keywords like abstract or surreal

[Image: IwM8PIQ02ioctsfqH2FrO0IFo1_500.jpg]

[Image: 289620890.jpg]

[Image: salvador-dali-abstract-painting-619-2.jpg]

[Image: ambertears_fredharper.jpg]

(08-10-2010, 08:51 AM)### link Wrote: [Image: ambertears_fredharper.jpg]

If it's art it's not considered pr0nZ  :>
(08-08-2010, 01:51 AM)CransLaToR link Wrote: iou's wife  8)
[Image: resim1p.jpg]

i would bone her for real, i love them kind of women they are really tight, just need the ropes to tie them down dont wanna get squeezed to death :D
(08-11-2010, 04:23 AM)KingJd link Wrote: i would bone her for real, i love them kind of women they are really tight, just need the ropes to tie them down dont wanna get squeezed to death :D
freak
(08-11-2010, 04:23 AM)KingJd link Wrote: i would bone her for real, i love them kind of women they are really tight, just need the ropes to tie them down dont wanna get squeezed to death :D
lmfao wut

Get help.

Poor thing.