Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Why nowdays the servers is not populated as used to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SA-MP 0.3?
56.00%
28 56.00%
Server rules?
14.00%
7 14.00%
Boring, nothing new came lately?
20.00%
10 20.00%
Other, I will post right now...
10.00%
5 10.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Less players
Months ago, here was playing daily around 100 - 150 players and now its great if we rare times see online around 50 players, I was wondering what changed this, come with your opinion!
Please do not post useless shits, thanks.
Oh man how bloody awesome is this! The same topic for the twentieth time!
0.3 obv and LVP isnt on the offical/host(correct me if im wrong) list anymore, thats why lots of players cant find it.
the official list and 0.3a
Not been on official list is main reason
Uhh new stuff has came...that's what ''big'' updates bring.

The rules...doubt it. I don't even think it's SA-MP 0.3a (although that could have played a part). I think it's just SA-MP altogether, a lot of older players got bored and go on to new things and new players see a low player count and tend to avoid it too.
its that theres no offical list anymore
I think it's the removal of the Official list, which included the best servers available. With (new) players knowing this they could easily join a server they know had fairly crew, a good gamemode etc.

As for the version regarding the in-game features such as /pagesize, different hitboxes, pings changing and the improved synchronization, I doubt that caused a huge amount of players leaving.

And I also agree with Munch.
This is about the 20st time this kind of topic has been created. SA-MP is getting old and boring for old players, plus the fact that there isn't an official list anymore makes the server hard to find for new players. Let's face it guys, SA-MP is slowly dying out :(
SA-MP is insanely old now, so that is why.