Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Why nowdays the servers is not populated as used to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SA-MP 0.3?
56.00%
28 56.00%
Server rules?
14.00%
7 14.00%
Boring, nothing new came lately?
20.00%
10 20.00%
Other, I will post right now...
10.00%
5 10.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Less players
(08-01-2010, 01:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: because stunt & roleplaying is a hundred times more popular than dming

and that is a real pity.
(08-01-2010, 10:25 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: I've been here much before 0.3a. This is not my first account in LVP. I'm fully aware of the older version on a bad day it would rarely get below 100 players, also the old jailing system was much better and less lame, you would get stranded on an island with a sand storm and also punching would not add more time to your sentence to jail. The older release also ran better performance and I would definitely prefer it over the new 0.3a.

0.3a is trash with horrible sync and on its plus side it handles a higher load of players objects and vehicles. So please, gtfo.
Oh yeah, let's definitely revert back to 0.2x, where you crashed every 15 minutes. Stop playing a smartass when you don't even know shit. It only proves that you've been definitely here after 0.3a was released. I'm telling you for the second time that it's not the gamemode which caused the lack of players, but it's the client itself. If the official list wouldn't have been removed from 0.3a, and LVP would be there, you would had gotten shitload of players at this very moment. If you really think that the old jailing system was better, or anything else which "might" had caused the lack of players, go complain at the CSI board.
Oh and by the way, the excuse "I've been here before 0.3a came out" is just bullshit and not worth mentioning.
Theres no official list anymore thats why...
Because 0.3a is 10x better then 0.2
So yea i wanna play some SA-MP DM so i join LVP - Stunt/Race/Derbies  }:| :N
I personaly dont blame 0.3 for that..
(08-01-2010, 02:06 PM)Mark link Wrote: Oh yeah, let's definitely revert back to 0.2x, where you crashed every 15 minutes. Stop playing a smartass when you don't even know shit. It only proves that you've been definitely here after 0.3a was released. I'm telling you for the second time that it's not the gamemode which caused the lack of players, but it's the client itself. If the official list wouldn't have been removed from 0.3a, and LVP would be there, you would had gotten shitload of players at this very moment. If you really think that the old jailing system was better, or anything else which "might" had caused the lack of players, go complain at the CSI board.
Oh and by the way, the excuse "I've been here before 0.3a came out" is just bullshit and not worth mentioning.

I don't recall crashing much at all with 0.2, get a new computer.  :>
(08-01-2010, 07:15 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: I don't recall crashing much at all with 0.2, get a new computer.  :>
That's because you've joined after 0.3a was out, poser.
(08-01-2010, 07:56 PM)Mark link Wrote: That's because you've joined after 0.3a was out, poser.

You're a retard, nuff' said.  :+
(08-01-2010, 08:09 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: You're a retard, nuff' said.  :+
I know it's too sore to hear out the truth, but deal with it. Just next time don't play a smart guy around.
(08-01-2010, 08:39 PM)Mark link Wrote: I know it's too sore to hear out the truth, but deal with it. Just next time don't play a smart guy around.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
The fact that isn't in the official list.