Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Why nowdays the servers is not populated as used to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SA-MP 0.3?
56.00%
28 56.00%
Server rules?
14.00%
7 14.00%
Boring, nothing new came lately?
20.00%
10 20.00%
Other, I will post right now...
10.00%
5 10.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Less players
Official list. Now people should stop remaking this topic.
gamers can't just play one game forever and forever, and plus the official list is one of the reasons why :p
There is a game called real life, you should try it out or at least let other people play it.
A bit crazy but anyway: Nowadays there are about 16000 players online at one time. Back in 0.2 there were about 10000 the the SA-MP player count got bigger. (Source sa-mp.com)
14000 of which are retards who can't even speak english.

Anyways, I like LVP much more with its current low player count.
I guess it's because I joined LVP when the player count was like this, and a big number of the current players joined when LVP got more popular.
Obviously is because of the "official" tab off
(07-31-2010, 10:57 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: A bit crazy but anyway: Nowadays there are about 16000 players online at one time. Back in 0.2 there were about 10000 the the SA-MP player count got bigger. (Source sa-mp.com)

Yeah I've heard that many times but just because SA-MP overall has a high player count doesn't mean it's not dying. It may be getting more players now because they can't play the better games yet and GTA SA and SA-MP are the best they can get, or the best they can get that they actually like.

Nothing lasts forever, not even SA-MP.
But don't forget there are more servers than before. Nowadays anyone can "code" a server so you could say there're 8000 servers (most of which are shit anyway) with 2 players each, mostly their owner and their owner's friend testing them. There are exceptions of course, but you get my idea.

I think there are 3 main reasons for the low players count, 1: Old and experienced players preferred 0.2x over 0.3a becuse of the fight sync, which is evidently fucked up in 0.3a. 2: Like with everything, SA-MP is becoming old already and some just lost their interest for it. 3: The "Hosted" list (which could be a "replacement" for the ex-Official list but in reality isn't) is much more crowded in 0.3a, which means players can try the servers one by one (unlike the ex-Official where there were like 5 or 6 servers max), if we take into consideration that almost every new player in LVP gets jumped at by the oldfags, so they just get pissed / bored and /q. There's barely any player willing to help new players anyway.
I think that 0.3 :x, many servers have lost their players since it started.
Because Maddolis quit over a year ago, simple as that.
I'm glad that people no longer get forum bans for posting swastikas.