Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NB]Moss
(10-14-2010, 12:02 PM)Tpimp link Wrote: Fixed.

T is my name -.-

(10-14-2010, 12:17 PM)H0lden link Wrote: beta testers shouldn't be acting like this.

Ahum.
(10-14-2010, 02:34 PM)MidNight link Wrote: mAzz you have a big mouth but no balls.
no more talking to a 13 < enough of you mazz0rz.In Everything you do you flame or some...get youre head straight
SH4kur ur right i flame on everything got tired of u fa..
Midnight ur a gay? , ill take a part.
lol mAzz u're just 13, hasn't ur mommy said swearing is bad?  :D u should just stick to board games since computer games don't seem to suit u yet.  :w and imitating violax is fucking retarded also.
im imitating vio ? yh for sure i do , hard to read isnt it?
Welcome and gl, with ur clan ur thinking about to join!
You should try to have some RESPECT .I liked The part people saying LVp is good Fun etc.But People like you giving others a bad influence
.So get youre head straight quit the flaming and stuff and be niCe! Thanks for youre time.
(10-15-2010, 04:06 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol mAzz u're just 13, hasn't ur mommy said swearing is bad?  :D u should just stick to board games since computer games don't seem to suit u yet.  :w and imitating violax is fucking retarded also.

loawl :')
(10-16-2010, 04:54 AM)SH4kur link Wrote: You should try to have some RESPECT .I liked The part people saying LVp is good Fun etc.But People like you giving others a bad influence
.So get youre head straight quit the flaming and stuff and be niCe! Thanks for youre time.
Stop posting in his topic.