Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NB]Moss
cus i cud fraps it n send to crews ? ez aint it?
aye, remove your avatar mazz.
1. Learn to speak a decentenglish
2. Get to the puberty milk addict
3. You're the last one I would duel, go train ur c bugg/4shot on some newbies on roleplay server.. you might "own" someone then

H0lden, the kid doesnt know what the sign is, probably some troll told him it's a pokemon sign xP
(11-22-2010, 04:10 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: 1. Learn to speak a decentenglish
2. Get to the puberty milk addict
3. You're the last one I would duel, go train ur c bugg/4shot on some newbies on roleplay server.. you might "own" someone then

H0lden, the kid doesnt know what the sign is, probably some troll told him it's a pokemon sign xP

_O- He knows enough to know that's not allowed here :-)
(11-22-2010, 03:02 PM)mAzz link Wrote: lets wait for munch to answer bout gangsters , cus seems like he knows everythin

Why bring me into it? But okay I'll bite.

I can recognise a gangster when I see one but I don't actually know enough to give a proper definition. A gangster is just a criminal who's in a gang.

And there's a big difference between gangstas and gangsters. A gangster is a person involved in organised crime. A gangsta is a wannabe thug who hangs in around in gangs, and is often an illiterate piece of shit who shit themselves when a policeman is near by.

Infact, CJ is a good example of a typical gangsta.

That a good enough answer for you?
hi mAzz!! :D
nice munch i like it.  :Y
i writed a bit more text to my intro so if someone is interested go and read
I bet that's another bullshit coming out of your mouth.
Just to get unbanned, but I don't believe it.
I also bet not even an hour after you get unbanned you'll get banned for saying "faggot lagger" or something similar to someone who killed you.
Besides, enjoy your 1month ban.
Well mAzz, all I can say is, focus on school while your banned :+