Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[gL] - grafitti Legends
(07-07-2010, 07:07 PM)iou link Wrote: Ours is probably the most unique one :P
At least the tag anyway.

Good luck.

Oh and, please don't start with inviting randoms to raise the member count, it will fail.
Trust me we dont plan on it :D ty for the gl mate
Quote:It's called a warning, it's something that can be helpful, when was the last time you were helpful?
You've became a complete ignorant -insertstrongword- since you joined sLK, you know how hated you are.
Doesn't matter if you care or not, you just got nothing to say in these areas.

Why even consider removing my post of pure truth! :X
Fixed now?

Anyway cobra; .tHO, while almost 99% of the clans use [clan]
That isn't unique right cobra!
(07-07-2010, 08:33 PM)iou link Wrote: Why even consider removing my post of pure truth! :X
Fixed now?

If you consider in ansking me i'd tell you its strongly unqiue, GJ.
(07-07-2010, 08:33 PM)iou link Wrote: Why even consider removing my post of pure truth! :X
Fixed now?

ye i noticed u like warning ppl in matters tht dnt concern u, i rather b hated than live in a lie like u lal
btw seen more unique tags
(07-07-2010, 08:54 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ye i noticed u like warning ppl in matters tht dnt concern u, i rather b hated than live in a lie like u lal
btw seen more unique tags
name plz
(07-07-2010, 08:54 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: seen more unique tags
Such as?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you continue having an argument in my topic i will get an admin into this.  --------------------------------------
Please take your argument to the Personal Message system or off-topic bullshizzle, i do not allow any flaming what so ever in this topic. Further more in my opinion you both need to calm down and take this to the FC  :w
(07-07-2010, 08:56 PM)WiZZy link Wrote: Such as?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you continue having an argument in my topic i will get an admin into this.  --------------------------------------
Please take your argument to the Personal Message system or off-topic bullshizzle, i do not allow any flaming what so ever in this topic. Further more in my opinion you both need to calm down and take this to the FC  :w
alrdy did, ez'd him
(07-07-2010, 09:03 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: alrdy did, ez'd him
Don't really care, just leave my topic your polluting the air with your stench of flame.
(07-07-2010, 09:03 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: alrdy did, ez'd him

Winning with 10hp left twice, and loosing once isn't the meaning of "ez". Google is your friend! ;)
My apologies WiZZy, I'll hereby step out of this topic, good luck! d:)b
(07-07-2010, 09:10 PM)iou link Wrote: Winning with 10hp left twice, and loosing once isn't the meaning of "ez". Google is your friend! ;)
My apologies WiZZy, I'll hereby step out of this topic, good luck! d:)b
i can beat anyone when im in shape