Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[gL] - grafitti Legends
(07-07-2010, 11:36 AM)SolidRock link Wrote: Yay, another clan...
BL
STOP MAKING SHIT CLANS 24/7
Fuck you who ever created this clan. Unless you give me a  2 paragraph explanation IN YOUR OWN WORDS of what Graffiti is, shut down this clan NOW. You fucking posers...
(07-07-2010, 12:41 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: Fuck you who ever created this clan. Unless you give me a  2 paragraph explanation IN YOUR OWN WORDS of what Graffiti is, shut down this clan NOW. You fucking posers...
Not 2 paragraphs but here: markings,  as  initials,  slogans,  or  drawings,  written,  spray-painted,  or  sketched  on  a  sidewalk,  wall  of  a  building  or  public  restroom,  or  the  like:  These  graffiti  are  evidence  of  the  neighborhood's  decline. 
These damn trailerparkboys should try to not create more then 3 clans a month

(07-07-2010, 12:46 PM)WiZZy link Wrote: Not 2 paragraphs but here: markings,  as  initials,  slogans,  or  drawings,  written,  spray-painted,  or  sketched  on  a  sidewalk,  wall  of  a  building  or  public  restroom,  or  the  like:  These  graffiti  are  evidence  of  the  neighborhood's  decline.
WRONG! CLOSE THIS DOWN NOW!
Not wrong cause its on dictionary.com :)
trailerpark boys? uh? i live in a house :)
(07-07-2010, 01:22 PM)WiZZy link Wrote: Not wrong cause its on dictionary.com :)

You had to research the meaning of your clan's name?
lol, u again making a clan? it will die soon
(07-07-2010, 01:24 PM)Munch link Wrote: You had to research the meaning of your clan's name?

Google translator ftl  ;(

Good luck  :w