Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I am in dire need of your assistance!
A pair of your dads underwear beats a sock anyday... just something to think about.
(07-06-2010, 11:34 PM)bubbles link Wrote: ^--- yes, good point by Target.. want it was clean and chemicle free as possible. Not too sure about his statement about eating a shit load of polyester not harming you... especially considering the grade of it used/mixed with other things for clothing... google is your friend, your body, your life, might be worth 2 minutes of basic research :P

Also, try to get a pure cotton sock without any dye in it.

Polyesters have a higher soil redeposition rate than pure cotton, some people even wash with a a high absorbing polyester fabric cloth to absorb colors in it to prevent crossover to other colored fabrics.

Okay the additives to make polyester will still be present and will probably leak out due to the low pH of the stomach and in that way maybe cotton will be better. Also note that all new white socks have optical brightener on it too look whiter and more appealing to the customer, so whatever you do you're never 'really' safe. But hey its only a sock.

Burn/freeze ur sock then smash it to pieces, then put all the... stuff into the blender and add some fruit.

:Y)
You're fucked Rien. Just remember to record it.
yeah, that's what my friends are saying too now :(

30+ years since the last time we've been in the finals, and they just had to pick this championship to actually win, lol.
I think you currently the only person in the Netherlands that want Spain to win.
Will It Blend? - Vuvuzela World Cup 2010

You could ask him to lend you a blender for the socks!

Get some hemp ones like bubbles said, blend them with something that will cover the taste of socks and, bon appetit!
(07-07-2010, 10:18 PM)bubbles link Wrote: You're fucked Rien. Just remember to record it.

Video is preferable, but if you can't, then at least take a picture of however you plan to eat the damn sock.
No need to fear, the octopus predicts Spain will win!
No no... no pictures... I understand how difficult it may be to take a video with your current status little miss Rien... but simple well thought out camera work with a couple of mock runs before hand will secure your privacy yet give us the goods :)