Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I am in dire need of your assistance!
(07-07-2010, 07:31 AM)Munch link Wrote: Bubbles is calling you stupid and instead of defending yourself you make a post like this?

Indeed.
So what do you win if NL don't win the world cup?
NSB |:(
I don't mind in what way you're gonna eat it, make sure you record it and place it on youtube :+
noobs, trust me, rien is gonna eat that sock and germany will not even get close to a win
Is this a joke?

Take the sock, shove it up your ass and dont take a shower all day, while remaining at the sun without any cooling devices.

Good luck.
(07-06-2010, 11:34 PM)bubbles link Wrote: ^--- yes, good point by Target.. want it was clean and chemicle free as possible. Not too sure about his statement about eating a shit load of polyester not harming you... especially considering the grade of it used/mixed with other things for clothing... [b]google is your friend, your body, your life[/b], might be worth 2 minutes of basic research :P

Also, try to get a pure cotton sock without any dye in it.

Actually, if you live near any hippie type shops and if you can pick up a pair of hemp socks that would probably be the safest bet.

Finally, if you have to do it, at least have the manners to record it for our veiwing pleasure.

And bluefox, if you consider a few lines a wall of text you clearly are an idiot. Obviously you never read a book, and it shows :)
By what i bolded im guessing your stating the internet is her life.. :w
Germany will win fuckers, so no need to discuss this  ;( ;( ;(
Are you rlly gonna eat your sock lol ! - Just tell him that you were joking...
(07-07-2010, 10:46 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: So what do you win if NL don't win the world cup?

If NL loses, he has to eat a sandwich made by me and another friend. Needless to say we'll put a sock on it.