Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

I am in dire need of your assistance!
Germany's probably winning the world cup. It'll be a close match though I presume.
Besides, why the fuck are you so dumb to go in on a bet like that? :+
You dirty sock-eater!
I doubt you'll have to eat your sock.. as the 2 halfs of the world cup ladder have been in different leagues.... and of course you had to ask here where you'd get shit advice that would probably do you a fair bit of damage to your health if you don't do it right.  You're lucky I bothered to reply since I'm not an idiot and have common sence.

I would suggest making sure the sock you use is 100% cotton or a NATURAL fibre  <---- important

If its polyester, i.e plastic made from oil, you deserve to die

Whatever you do, don't cook or burn the sock, as that changes it chemicly, even if its cotton. It will have a negative impact on your health.

I suggest to just stick it in a blender and reduce it to a powder. Then just mix it into a shitload of strong sauce like curry sauce and you'll hardly be able to feel it or taste it as it would bascially be liquid so no chewing would be involved - would probably be quite nice.. considering its a sock :)

Also, it being powered will help with digestion, and won't clog up your insides. I mean if you ate a polyester sock in large lumps you're just going to clog up your intestines with a shitload of oil chemical plastic that doesn't digest or disolve (well, it takes 10,000 years) and you'll probably end up needing surgury to fix it. 

Cotton however is just strands of a plant and will digest normally like any other food.
(07-06-2010, 08:43 PM)bubbles link Wrote: Wall O' Text

How long did it take you to think up this one!?  :?
(07-06-2010, 08:25 PM)Hitman link Wrote: As i said on IRC, dont worry! Good ol' Germany will take care of you if you reach the finals :)

is true.

being a chemist developing laundry products i'd seriously advise you to wash it as youd normally do and then was it at least 3 times at 90 degrees celsius without ANY product...the sock (whether polyester/cotton or PAN) is not gonna harm you but the leftovers of the laundry products will...
^--- yes, good point by Target.. want it was clean and chemicle free as possible. Not too sure about his statement about eating a shit load of polyester not harming you... especially considering the grade of it used/mixed with other things for clothing... google is your friend, your body, your life, might be worth 2 minutes of basic research :P

Also, try to get a pure cotton sock without any dye in it.

Actually, if you live near any hippie type shops and if you can pick up a pair of hemp socks that would probably be the safest bet.

Finally, if you have to do it, at least have the manners to record it for our veiwing pleasure.

And bluefox, if you consider a few lines a wall of text you clearly are an idiot. Obviously you never read a book, and it shows :)
(07-06-2010, 11:01 PM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: How long did it take you to think up this one!?  :?

That's nowhere near a ''wall of text'', it's just a post to prevent Rien from falling victim to stupid suggestions (like my shrinking idea).
Your kinda fucked Rien... Shoulda never made that bet.
Burn it, put it with fruits and some orange juice in the blender and drink. If you will eat it unburned you will suffer and maybe your bowels need surgery. Because the fibers of the sock will stuck in it!

:7
(07-06-2010, 11:34 PM)bubbles link Wrote: And bluefox, if you consider a few lines a wall of text you clearly are an idiot. Obviously you never read a book, and it shows :)

[Image: e5MnH0VIEp2w7l99XuBycaCzo1_400.jpg]

:*)
(07-07-2010, 07:19 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: :*)

Bubbles is calling you stupid and instead of defending yourself you make a post like this?