Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WLoLVP - Worst laggers of LVP
(06-18-2010, 07:32 AM)LiteZ link Wrote: [eF]Legionz
He was kicked long time ago, but he did not removed the tah, dunno why  8)7
(06-20-2010, 07:06 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahahah yeah, I got so much hate back in the day simply because some people couldn't really lead aim.

To be fair, sync was really awful in SA-MP's early days (much worse than now), and in a populated server having a skilled Aussie fighting you isn't an easy task. So they just blamed it on the ping, not the kangeroo part. Especially with bitter players like BB's funny people, and later on RT.

There's another lagger, DMX's cousin, can't remember his name. Was it Kian? DMX used to kill him a lot too, and he couldn't speak a word of English. His hitbox was pretty bad.
Anyone with a ping above "0" lags.
(06-18-2010, 12:54 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: joze nater lukz $nicker$ etc
hahahahahaha at u calling me a lagger just cuz u lose to me i only got that ping because of were i live dont be mad because u suck :)
(06-22-2010, 03:39 AM)Munch link Wrote: To be fair, sync was really awful in SA-MP's early days (much worse than now), and in a populated server having a skilled Aussie fighting you isn't an easy task. So they just blamed it on the ping, not the kangeroo part. Especially with bitter players like BB's funny people, and later on RT.

There's another lagger, DMX's cousin, can't remember his name. Was it Kian? DMX used to kill him a lot too, and he couldn't speak a word of English. His hitbox was pretty bad.
;( _O- baha, i roflmfao when i saw this bolded shit
(06-22-2010, 05:19 AM)FiNaL link Wrote: ;( _O- baha, i roflmfao when i saw this bolded shit

*Fails to laugh* :/
Me, definantly.
Don't know if that counts but i'm a helluva lagger(old player so many might know me....) AND I'M BACK whoever from my old clans still plays(HC4L, SSl)
(06-22-2010, 07:34 AM)LeonKennedy link Wrote: Don't know if that counts but i'm a helluva lagger(old player so many might know me....) AND I'M BACK whoever from my old clans still plays(HC4L, SSl)
Welcome back mate!!!
In this case, welcome back, lagger!