Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WLoLVP - Worst laggers of LVP
(06-25-2010, 01:33 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah he'd probably be top 3 for me too.
We're over the past anyway, and due to our massive battles and fights (both ingame and with our fancy words :P) I have more respect for you than I do all of these new kids, because you're one of the guys I argued against that had a brain (unlike a couple of others who I'm sure half the people reading this already know).
Karizma also had (has?) no discernible hitbox.
hehe yeah good combos we had at past  :D
Anyway... seeing you wont come back to samp.. i will tell ya 4 words... soon & Face of mankind  8)
Ahh nice, has shoebox been talking to you about it?
I think I recall him mentioning that you may play, a few weeks ago.
Should be good, my activity goes up and down but it'd be fun nonetheless.
(06-24-2010, 05:37 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Read up. I didn't say anything about us flaming you.. I was talking about me, gang_lord and shoebox who had the FLAME with Maddolise, not you.

Okay I read that wrong.

(06-24-2010, 05:37 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Your talking like if the OLD BB's is bunch of crying babies.. I wont deny that people cry over lag / warp, but situations like maddo the oldies from BB ain't like that.. But I still stay with my word, like Yeray rcp metako, expl0sive etc ++ ain't running around crying over people's lag etc.. Now, I'm talking about ''the leading aim thing'' witch people couldn't, witch made them cry because they didn't know shit what they where doing.. But there's a different from 'crying' over stuff like maddo's high ping and people who actually lag.

(06-19-2010, 08:32 PM)Munch link Wrote: Oh and am sure if the old members of BB were roaming around these forums, they'd of said Maddolis (Laggolis (or was it Lagdolis?))!

That hardly looks like me looking down on old BB as if they were a load of babies. RT complained more than BB did. I just said that they would of mentioned Maddolis because some of them had a habit of crying at him and his lag when they couldn't win.

And I never said in that post that they ''cried'' about his lag.

Anyway there's no need for you to get all upset over that little ''PS'' when you weren't even in BB. It was a little comment because they would of mentioned Maddolis and Maddo himself agreed and Yeray didn't seem to be offended by it so neither should you.
I only really flamed with shoebox in mid-late '07, and most of the time that wasn't ping based. Gang_Lord, not a great deal (as his ping was 50 higher than mine on average), perhaps a tad in mid-late '07. We'd been mates since roughly December '07.
um karizma is 1
(06-25-2010, 03:47 PM)Munch link Wrote: That hardly looks like me looking down on old BB as if they were a load of babies. RT complained more than BB did. I just said that they would of mentioned Maddolis because some of them had a habit of crying at him and his lag when they couldn't win.

And I never said in that post that they ''cried'' about his lag.

Anyway there's no need for you to get all upset over that little ''PS'' when you weren't even in BB. It was a little comment because they would of mentioned Maddolis and Maddo himself agreed and Yeray didn't seem to be offended by it so neither should you.
I didn't feel offended at all. Was just pointing it out.. Reason I say that Is because I know them inside and out.  :P

''And I never said in that post that they ''cried'' about his lag.''
Quote:Oh and am sure if the old members of BB were roaming around these forums, they'd of said Maddolis (Laggolis (or was it Lagdolis?))!
You are kinda saying it here. Funny how you first come up with BB as an alternative of 'crying' over stuff, especially when you're talking about the old guys from BB.
(06-25-2010, 08:30 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I didn't feel offended at all. Was just pointing it out.. Reason I say that Is because I know them inside and out.  :P

''And I never said in that post that they ''cried'' about his lag.''You are kinda saying it here. Funny how you first come up with BB as an alternative of 'crying' over stuff, especially when you're talking about the old guys from BB.
All of you stay on-topic..
(06-25-2010, 08:30 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I didn't feel offended at all. Was just pointing it out.. Reason I say that Is because I know them inside and out.  :P

''And I never said in that post that they ''cried'' about his lag.''You are kinda saying it here. Funny how you first come up with BB as an alternative of 'crying' over stuff, especially when you're talking about the old guys from BB.

I never said they ''cried'', people who cry about lag are those who just say ''OMG LAG'' and stuff. I arrived on LVP towards the end of those BB crying days, and in the beginning of the RT crying days so I can't speak for Maddolis but I know enough to remember the nickname ''Lagdolis'', and I know they (not all, but some) complained about his lag. I never said they cried, but complained.

I've complained about lag, and when I first joined SA-MP I just labelled them all as cheaters (in 0.1b I didn't know much about lag) and at times I complained too much, and looking back now I think I sounded like a bit of a nagger so I have no right to look down on anyone who cried or cries about lag, and don't mean to say BB did. But they were the ones to use that term a lot (until RT adapted it).
(06-26-2010, 12:00 AM)Munch link Wrote: I never said they ''cried'', people who cry about lag are those who just say ''OMG LAG'' and stuff. I arrived on LVP towards the end of those BB crying days, and in the beginning of the RT crying days so I can't speak for Maddolis but I know enough to remember the nickname ''Lagdolis'', and I know they (not all, but some) complained about his lag. I never said they cried, but complained.

I've complained about lag, and when I first joined SA-MP I just labelled them all as cheaters (in 0.1b I didn't know much about lag) and at times I complained too much, and looking back now I think I sounded like a bit of a nagger so I have no right to look down on anyone who cried or cries about lag, and don't mean to say BB did. But they were the ones to use that term a lot (until RT adapted it).
I guess we both have proven our points, haven't we?  :P heh
(06-26-2010, 12:15 AM)ZheMafo link Wrote: I guess we both have proven our points, haven't we?  :P heh

Ehh yeah...am kinda drunk so if I have to go into more detail (even though I said too much in the previous post) I'll just sound like a Prime Minister / President.