Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WLoLVP - Worst laggers of LVP
yes yes it is me, i plee quilty
hmmm LuKz does at times eKz Terror, BliTz aint that bad bud ping sucks bad like mine, Swift dont lag but his skin is stuffed i used it once made me warp which i saw so was like wtf :P hmmm SolidRock like 27 ping clearley he lags :+ (jks hehe) hmm alot of randoms like yesterday i thought a guy hacked but he had 1000 ping  ;( and many more

I dont im just a cute aussie Pandaroo™
(06-18-2010, 12:02 PM)Nater link Wrote: eKz Terror
Forgot that one :+

(06-18-2010, 12:02 PM)Nater link Wrote: hmmm SolidRock like 27 ping clearley he lags :+ (jks hehe)

Hmm yeah my ping is really, really bad. Plizzz nater don't be med D;
(06-18-2010, 12:06 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: Hmm yeah my ping is really, really bad. Plizzz nater don't be med D;
I sentance u to panda sex get to aussie and let us panda sex for 1 minute!!!! (u told me u last that long last time we had sum fun :+ )
All that hours in an airplane flying to Aussiecountry would be worth the 1 min of pandasex with you >:)
(06-18-2010, 12:09 PM)SolidRock link Wrote: All that hours in an airplane flying to Aussiecountry would be worth the 1 min of pandasex with you >:)
Indeed bud indeed its hawt :+ (better leave the topic now its Laggers not who wanna fuck nater panda sex style :+ )
joze nater lukz $nicker$ etc
define "lag".
(06-18-2010, 05:51 PM)Jay link Wrote: define "lag".

Uhm, didn't you mean ".Define "lag"" and type it into #LVP?
Would be pointless for me to name almost half of LVP here, you already know yourselves who you are.