Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
(02-05-2018, 06:38 PM)Sleep Wrote: Still ez virgin.

My mission is done. Soon enough players and staff members will be able to understand the reason behind all your fuss. It's only a product of the fact that you're the most trolled player around this community.
Atleast I'm not a virgin. Ez.
(02-05-2018, 06:49 PM)Sleep Wrote: Atleast I'm not a virgin. Ez.

Time to deal with your messages as "just another post".
Whoever meets you on the way could always come back to my posts and understand who's actually mad. It would've been easier for you to prove you don't literally scream while playing. 

Continue posting. ;)
I mean, you should fuck something, don't you think?

(02-05-2018, 03:32 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
(05-25-2010, 02:24 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
News
LukaZ is now a full [V] member, congratulations!
Congrats Lukaz!
Congrats Lukaz! :D
And you should go fuck your mouth and spare us your bullshit Sleep. I mean goddamn man how obnoxious can someone be? And whats wrong with being a virgin you superficial piece of shit?
Is that the extent of your ambition in life you pathetic human being?
It is his choice and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it.
Go educate yourself kid you need it!

Oh and congrats LukaZ :)!
Thanks Guys :)
(02-05-2018, 09:46 PM)Meltdown Wrote: And you should go fuck your mouth and spare us your bullshit Sleep. I mean goddamn man how obnoxious can someone be? And whats wrong with being a virgin you superficial piece of shit?
Is that the extent of your ambition in life you pathetic human being?
It is his choice and there is absolutely nothing wrong about it.
Go educate yourself kid you need it!

Oh and congrats LukaZ :)!

So you're a virgin aswell, aren't you?
You want to get personal but you don't understand. You don't get to compare yourself to me, not in any way!

I am a man, a REAL man with a job in hand, a future in the building and a LIFE something you obviously don't have. I play SAMP as a hobby. I don't get mad when people kill me in-game and I certainly don't make a career of bullying people online, people I wont ever get to meet.

You are like a bug to me because you happen to be the exact contrary of what I am so don't ever suggest comparing yourself to me cause the mere idea of doing so is ridiculous!

Oh and to answer the stupid question you asked that shows how sad and pathetic a human being you are, no I am not a virgin :).

I really apologise admins but this kid needs to understand :).