Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
(02-04-2018, 04:52 PM)VonLVP Wrote: We found our way out.

All the posts related to this issue will be deleted and I'll leave a message mentioning it's all good (no conspiracy theories!). Let's move on.

Good to hear that everything is sorted out!
Probably delete this too xD!
Such a pro clan, attacking me 4v1 (with Trunks) and then this happens:

[Image: 2jahnnp.png]

And then, they try to delete the evidence, and this happens:

[Image: 20046df.png]

Gg wp
Yes, we were having some laughs on Discord. Honestly I do think we went a bit overdrive at this one.
You think you got rekt like shit on at this one.

Here is the cherry on the top:

[Image: 2n1v1xj.png]
Continued: 

I'm not
I'm just confused dude
we were super chilled
then u took all the mess seriously after the stupid lvp incident
already told u so way before today

Fine dude, I did try to provoke you for days in private messages and ingame so we could talk again and we both have all the logs. It does sound like you're "toxic" like some players warned me earlier.
ez 3v1
(02-04-2018, 07:22 PM)VonLVP Wrote: Continued: 

I'm not
I'm just confused dude
we were super chilled

Fine dude, I did try to provoke you for days in private messages and ingame so we could talk again and we both have all the logs. It does sound like you're "toxic" like some players warned me earlier.

I suggest you to leave Sleep alone, it's just waste of time arguing cuz he is a dangerous guy who no one wants to have an argument with cuz he is a legend.

_O_ I miss ur all-time funny MEME's Sleep
(02-04-2018, 07:47 PM)sau Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 07:22 PM)VonLVP Wrote: Continued: 

I'm not
I'm just confused dude
we were super chilled

I suggest you to leave Sleep alone, it's just waste of time arguing cuz he is a dangerous guy who no one wants to have an argument with cuz he is a legend.

_O_ I miss ur all-time funny MEME's Sleep

Honestly there are countless ways to get into his "arguments", because we got to know each others very well. I'm not willing to transform an originally clan issue to a personal issue. Let's call it the get over it day.
Get into my arguments pelz 3v1 ez
(02-04-2018, 08:30 PM)Sleep Wrote: Get into my arguments pelz 3v1 ez

I won't get into this sort of "arguments", not only because it's not productive, but also because I'm talking to someone who opened up too much. Things could definitely go wrong. It's not worth time and efforts, and it's cheap. Go chill.