Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
GL Kimo and Edz congrats getout
(05-25-2010, 02:24 PM)VonLVP Wrote: News
- dkoiZ/DropShotz/MaNi4K - a member who joined us in 2013 and came back yesterday - is kicked from the clan. [V]HatZ caught him toggling aimbot in a routine check yesterday.

you forgot one who was banned for aimbot
Good luck
hehuehueheue
Quote:We totally respect LVP's decision to ban TheMightyQ because what's visible on that video is that he was definitely using aimbot. He spent his ban period and he's now unbanned there.

I have another opinion regarding what happened there (not denying that his ban is fair), because I've seen his lag throughout these years, and I know that he had some "unique" problems since the day we accepted him. We accepted to pay the price when we accepted him, and it did pay back very well -throughout his continuous activity since 2012- until this incident.

The price is already paid. We have the first [V] member who spent a ban period for using aimbot. It might take a very long time from him to prove his point, and it might be impossible. However, I'd like to make myself clear and stress that in both scenarios TheMightyQ will not get kicked.
--------------------------------------------------------

For those who are waiting to watch the classic clan fall scenario, this doesn't happen here. All the invitations and the direct attempts to drag our LW/LVP/FFS members out of the clan are visible. These attempts will continue to fail, and you'll only embarrass yourself. Imagine the sound of balloons rubbing in a noisy disco.

This is the last post we'll allow here regarding this incident, what happened on LVP shouldn't make noise here. Feel free to start a topic about it on our forum, nothing will be censored there.

I hope staff will help us make sure we don't get more posts regarding this issue here. Personally I have the capacity to run this discussion till the end of gaming times, but I hope we can keep it stylish here.
(05-25-2010, 02:24 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
News
Congratulations to Lash for winning the grand prize of LVP's 10th anniversary event!
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 graphics card

[Image: 1gmwp4.jpg]
get virused_
(05-12-2016, 09:42 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
Quote:For those who are waiting to watch the classic clan fall scenario, this doesn't happen here. All the invitations and the direct attempts to drag our LW/LVP/FFS members out of the clan are visible. These attempts will continue to fail, and you'll only embarrass yourself. Imagine the sound of balloons rubbing in a noisy disco.

sorry but this is pretty funny, as if anyone cared about this enough to "try and bring this mighty (pun intended) clan down".
(05-25-2016, 02:25 PM)Shark Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 09:42 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
Quote:For those who are waiting to watch the classic clan fall scenario, this doesn't happen here. All the invitations and the direct attempts to drag our LW/LVP/FFS members out of the clan are visible. These attempts will continue to fail, and you'll only embarrass yourself. Imagine the sound of balloons rubbing in a noisy disco.

sorry but this is pretty funny, as if anyone cared about this enough to "try and bring this mighty (pun intended) clan down".
roflmao