Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Future
Long time no kicks or bans...
I was involved in a fight, jumped in my Infernus to get away, then suddently the game minimized, thinking that I will get again a "SA-MP crashed" like 15 mins earlier, but nothing... I realized that I hitted by mistake both CTRL and WIN keys trying to activate the NOS, is obvious that this caused game minimization, I restored game in less than 30 seconds but ScarTissue already rushed and banned. I don't see any reason to evade death by pausing since I had the fastest car.
Date: 06/05/2010 19:52:54
IP: 188.24.171.29
I got complaints about you doing the same earlier when i was ingame, it's all a bit too convenient to happen everytime. Anyways you previously had a 12 day ban this case will add +2 days = 14 days in total for your unban. So see you back on the 20th of May.

Greetz,
Yes, I was on IRC and noticed the earlier complaint. In that moment SA-MP crashed while driving, Striker16 believed that I ESC, but in fact I timeouted, also never used any command to avoid death recently. I finished a lot of fights by dying, how you can say that happens everytime? If even uncontrollable timeouts leads to banning, THIS SERVER IS FUCKED UP.
Seriously, WTF is this bigass ban for this tiny accident which happened yesterday too and earlier days, and may happen anytime?? I forgot how I can disable WIN keys which are too near key for NOS. I always returned in game in max 30 seconds and resumed any possible fight, like today, so no problems. If you want to not see me doing again, be nice and tell me a way HOW TO CONTROL THIS THING... before I will find myself a way.
Please reduce the ban BECAUSE I never had any 12-day original ban length (hey, I am Future, not EatYouAlive), my last ban was 4 day and the previous ban for an INTENTIONAL pause was 6 days, lengthened just due of evading attempts. And for what you add 2 even more days?

The ESC issue becaming annoying, since more events not related with in-game action may lead to accidental pauses and I wonder how anybody could control them.
First you said that you accidentally pressed Ctrl+Win key. Now you say that you did timeout.

If you believe the server is messed up, why do you keep coming back?

You don't remember your 12 day ban?
Allow me to refresh your memory.

[Image: alqeew.jpg]

I can't show you the entire topic because it is in Crew-Only board. After that ban you were banned once again and I was generous enough to only give you a 4 day ban. So giving you a 14 day ban is completely fair.
You've been banned 546546598789 times for this, just stop abusing and you won't get banned any more? Also, if you think the server is fucked up, do us all a favor and stop playing.
I need to repeat: everytime I realized my mistake and quickly restored game in case of minimized it accidentally, now I do same thing, but ScarTissue how you could not wait at least 30 seconds to see me resuming game?
Ryder's photo proofs that my ban was originally 6 days (+ 2 evadings of 3 days). There 2 things, one game crash and one accidental minimization, at about 10 minutes apart, in case of you misunderstood.

Admins why you keep thinking that I do it intentionally? What purpose of pausing since I had the fastest car?
(05-07-2010, 05:47 AM)Matthias link Wrote: You've been banned 546546598789 times for this, just stop abusing stop making accidents and you won't get banned any more?
Command abuses were removed from my tactics and replaced with getaway by driving, since more time ago. This is my first ban accidental minimizing, I have NO IDEA how I could stop that, can anybody help me?

The single 2 reasons for which I kept playing a little time per day in the last 2 weeks was to be home and no many jobs to do, and to add 1 to player count. Can't go playing elsewhere because no other server have funny minigames and cruises like this server. But with this number of players is obvious that I can't get my fun needs by playing in the best server.
Have "fun" with 50 40 30 players
Why should we believe you?
Why should we unban you?
(05-07-2010, 02:24 PM)Future link Wrote: I need to repeat: everytime I realized my mistake and quickly restored game in case of minimized it accidentally, now I do same thing, but ScarTissue how you could not wait at least 30 seconds to see me resuming game?

I got the complaints earlier like I said. Sure you had a fast car and were racing away from the fight but the moment where the car got on fire and I saw it returned too damaged, that moment is like I said a bit too convenient. As for the key's really the key's you use and how you use them is your problem, not ours.
How you know that since you was not even in-game?
Yes, my car took fire, but you're wrong again. To avoid death in burning car I should pause at least 5 minutes until car respawns, don't say thay this I intended to do since you didn't watched more. Is useless to do such thing just for -1 kill. Exactly the fire made me to hurry to NOS without looking to keyboard. If you watched me you could see my tactics: I try to accelerate as strong is possible and jump in the last second before car explosion, to run and maybe find another car. But since no other cars around I had probably 10% chances to escape.
How come that I had a lot of such accidental minimizations, internet connection failures and timeouts every 5 mins, but all passed unnoticed due of being alone or nobody shooted me and report, only if I am involved in a fight, it gets noticed and then admins thinks that I do it ONLY and in EVERY fight??!!!!??
I have all the proof that admins bans people based on assumption, with no proof, I imagine someone fighting continously, 2 internet connection failures will be enough for admins to think that he timeouts intentionally.
Okay to clarify a few things.

I was ingame just not with my nickname. It wouldn't have made a difference if I waited the problem stays the same. So like I repeatedly said the moment was too convenient especially with the earlier complaint. Obviously minimizing goes unnoticed when your not fighting or all alone, it obviously gets annoying when you do it in fights logically people will complain and report about it.