Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Future
Quote:I have all the proof that admins bans people based on assumption, with no proof

I'll wait for your PM with the proof.
You didn't get that the post contained also the proof?
(05-10-2010, 09:59 AM)Future link Wrote: I have all the proof that admins bans people based on assumption, with no proof, I imagine someone fighting continously, 2 internet connection failures will be enough for admins to think that he timeouts intentionally.
I checked http://www.sa-mp.nl/players/70600/future.html and my last session was 6 minutes, not 10 how I said initially.
Fuck this fucking shit called SA-MP which CRASHES in some moments, if it didn't crashed 6 mins earlier, I was not reported 2 times in less than 10 minutes so this ban didn't existed!!!!

Most stupidiest ban so far... I stayed away from game for stupid reason and worked and earned some money rather than wasting time in a game, but NOW IS DAY 21, need to fill my fun needs, somebody forgot to unban me!!!
Your not forgotten. Your ban length is being discussed.
Sorry for posting an useless reply to comment the useless reply of Hitman... you unbanned another player 1 day earlier than unban date, now you insisted to post even if you refuse to unban me 1 day later than unban date. Leave ScarTissue to reply and unban me... but he is online quite rarely, last forum post on 13 may.
Quote: link=topic=24556.msg301246#msg301246 date=1273187917]
So see you back on the 20th of May.
I should be congratulated for no "Ban Evadings" during 2 weeks.
(05-21-2010, 11:19 PM)Future link Wrote: Sorry for posting an useless reply to comment the useless reply of Hitman... you unbanned another player 1 day earlier than unban date, now you insisted to post even if you refuse to unban me 1 day later than unban date. Leave ScarTissue to reply and unban me... but he is online quite rarely, last forum post on 13 may.I should be congratulated for no "Ban Evadings" during 2 weeks.
You need to chill out. You're not going to get anywhere by being rude. If it was Hitman's ban then he can unban if he wants if he feels the player has learnt from there mistake or the original ban was too long for the rule breaking committed.

I will personally not unban cos Scartissue or another management member might have changed your unban date without knowing for some reason, that and because you're annoying me with the rudeness towards crew. If I was you, I would just be quiet and wait for Scartissue or another management member to reply.
(05-21-2010, 11:19 PM)Future link Wrote: Sorry for posting an useless reply to comment the useless reply of Hitman...

You call every crew member's reply useless. That's ironic seeing how most of your posts make no sense and you're always criticizing our rules.

(05-21-2010, 11:19 PM)Future link Wrote: Leave ScarTissue to reply and unban me... but he is online quite rarely, last forum post on 13 may.

You should be thanking Hitman that he took his time to actually reply and update you on your situation.

(05-21-2010, 11:19 PM)Future link Wrote: I should be congratulated for no "Ban Evadings" during 2 weeks.

:')
Was a 4-day ban given by another admin on 1 May and unbanned by Hitman on 4 May. Is the first time when I call useless a crew reply... hmm... Sorry, it probably wasn't useless, but I NO IDEA why the unban date could be changed, especially if even you did :) for no Ban Evadings.
Thanks anyway.
(05-23-2010, 05:32 AM)Future link Wrote: Was a 4-day ban given by another admin on 1 May and unbanned by Hitman on 4 May. Is the first time when I call useless a crew reply... hmm... Sorry, it probably wasn't useless, but I NO IDEA why the unban date could be changed, especially if even you did :) for no Ban Evadings.
Thanks anyway.

Bullshit right there, man. I wouldn't interfere with bans that arent by me. You are referring to Unbreak's ban, and I banned him when I still was a tempmod, and got perm moderator 2 days later which is when I unbanned him.

So unless you have any proof to back your shit up, just shut up.
(05-07-2010, 02:24 PM)Future link Wrote: Have "fun" with 50 40 30 players

Just because i had to reply to that....back 3 years ago when LVP only had between 30-50 players on at a time, that was when LVP was the best. I loved it back then because atleast 70% of the people on were awesome and there were very few idiots like you :)
You are banned from LVP. The length of your ban will be discussed. Do not try to join the server because that will only add more days to your ban-time. You know what you did, which is why you left the server after I said, "Bye, Future".

Unban Date: Undetermined