Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Future
To satisfy curiousity of PMers, they wants to know what I did too....

Micky: why u left?
Future: Ryder said BYE, so I byed
Future: He wants to BAN me
Micky: why wanna ban u?
Future: I made a BIG FUCKING MISTAKE... rushing to do minigame tests with you and FRAPSing without any care to game rules!!
Future: I madehabits to join a minigame right after unjail to get rid of flowers.... I do dozens of times without problems because always I was alone in garage, but this time were 2 players shooting to me, jumped in a car, /minigames, /derby, /minigun, started recording too... and due of the fukcing bug which causes dropping from minigame if you died, I HAD TO KEEP PAUSED, but unfortunately this dubbed as avoid death abuse and I realized that... I had no LEGAL way to escape so unpaused to allow him shoot my car and killed me.... but too late
Micky: how he expect u to fight? with flowers?
Future: You're right, can't fight him, but Ryder told me to never do it in any circumstance
Micky: what the fuck is this authority on him to make u rules and ban u when u cant fight
Future: I NEVER paused when shooted if have weapons... except the win+ctrl acciden
Micky: fuck ryder anyway
Future: but now didn' had... and calling /taxi 4 + pausing or joining minigames after unjail seems pretty allowed, saw lots of players doing it in front of my gun and telling me that had flower
Micky: tell him that u were needing weapons
Future: But why you not joined my minigames as you said?
Future: Is useless to tell him
Micky: my mom called me
Future: due of previos bans every mistake is threated severely even if I repair it... holy shit, I will be banneed another week for this!
Micky: im sorry for u
Micky: but my mom is unpredictable
Future: stop that, is 100% my own fault + unlucky coincidence
Micky: oh
Micky: if u left he can still ban u?
Future: I waited 2 hours for you to be free an come in game... and right in that momentRyder decided to check me, right when I was jailed
Future: Oh wait, i just reminded that starting minigames when shooted is avoid death abuse too... only to join other's minigames is aloowed... fuck, 2 rules i broke
Micky: oh
Future: My stupid fault... I SHOULD let him to kill me from first time, I would get back spawnweapons anyway, THEN start /minigames and FRAPS only when we are alone
Future: I go to sleep.... we test minigames and carbomb bug another day, meantime no more bug reports from me!

The previous "ban length is being discussed" was because Matthias saw my PM sent to xbluexfoxx where I lied that HE made me curious and I'm gonna try /command... but the /command thing were already tested in OTHER server, I don't saw any reason for lenghten my LVP ban.
Now, I didn't believed that I could be banned for undetermined period without cheating... I have played this weekend didn't enjoyed LVP enough to keep playing it. OK, have fun with 30 [size=6]29[/size] players
:w
Thank god. Now we just need a forum ban.