Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
Very true Maddolis. Sweet tracks guys.

Maddolis I saw that you commented on the Moonsorrow one and clicked on your channel and found this;

Just Scrambolin'

Dude! You're fucking awesome, I hope you don't mind me posting it but just wow dude you're so damn talented.

Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster - Dry The River
its metalcore but with a southern metal twist. Love them
Hah no problem Nater.
That's not a bad performance of it, but I had it much better a month or two afterwards.
I'll upload the audio of my final Masters recital once I get the CD back with my thesis.

Sweet track Carcass.
(10-09-2013, 12:59 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hah no problem Nater.
That's not a bad performance of it, but I had it much better a month or two afterwards.
I'll upload the audio of my final Masters recital once I get the CD back with my thesis.

Sweet track Carcass.

How long have you been playing actually? I'm very impressed. I only wish I could play an instrument half as decent. I started learning to play guitar this summer, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to practise constantly.
(10-09-2013, 12:59 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hah no problem Nater.

Sweet track Carcass.
Sweet as! Looking forward to it.

(10-09-2013, 08:32 PM)Maka link Wrote: How long have you been playing actually? I'm very impressed. I only wish I could play an instrument half as decent. I started learning to play guitar this summer, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to practise constantly.

Me too, I'd love to be in a band but aint got the time to practice an instrument either  :(

(10-08-2013, 05:00 PM)Carcass link Wrote: Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster - Dry The River
its metalcore but with a southern metal twist. Love them
Some metalcore is ok just depends who the band is, I'll listen after work the net here is so ass!  ;(
Double post!!! :+ Thought I'd post pics of my Kutte its done for the time being

Front

[Image: P1000573_zpsea2ea3aa.jpg]

Back

[Image: P1000572_zps74ef9152.jpg]
Sorry for arriving late but just got unmuted, regarding metal chicks. Had a relationship with one - never again.

I know it depends from person to person, independently of their taste in music, cinema, etc, but damn.
(10-09-2013, 08:32 PM)Maka link Wrote: How long have you been playing actually? I'm very impressed. I only wish I could play an instrument half as decent. I started learning to play guitar this summer, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to practise constantly.

19 1/2 years or so.
Man, search Scarbo in youtube and hear some internationally elite performers play that piece, it's incredible.
I'm glad I cleaned it up a lot in the month after that recording.

Lookin' good Nater.
(10-11-2013, 03:04 PM)Shark link Wrote: Sorry for arriving late but just got unmuted, regarding metal chicks. Had a relationship with one - never again.

I know it depends from person to person, independently of their taste in music, cinema, etc, but damn.

You aint a metal head so of course it won't work

(10-11-2013, 03:11 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: 19 1/2 years or so.
Man, search Scarbo in youtube and hear some internationally elite performers play that piece, it's incredible.
I'm glad I cleaned it up a lot in the month after that recording.

Lookin' good Nater.

Awesome Maddo will look into it :) Thanks, I couldn't decided on a back patch so used bunch of small ones instead
(10-12-2013, 06:40 AM)Nater link Wrote: You aint a metal head so of course it won't work

Awesome Maddo will look into it :) Thanks, I couldn't decided on a back patch so used bunch of small ones instead

son i made her start liking frank ocean. dont question my power over women.

turn em Sporting too.