Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
(09-24-2013, 01:16 PM)LetzFetz link Wrote: srsly, why should i even use headphones - it's better at full tune when everyone in the neighbourhood can hear it  :D

I sometimes listen to korn + metallica, does this make me a metallist? XD

listened to it - well not my tang  :)

Well, Korn aren't metal, despite what some people claim. Metallica haven't released a decent album since And Justice for All.
Ah well, if metal isn't your thing, there's no shame in that. Everyone has their taste.
if she thinks korn is metal shes too young for you bro
If there's grass on the field, it's time to play cricket.
(09-25-2013, 02:25 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: If there's grass on the field, it's time to play cricket.
LMAO  _O- Never heard that one before, Nice one Maddo

Letzfetz just because you've listerned to something doesnt make you a "metallist" and the term you are after is "Metal Head" and as Maka said if its not your thing its not its an each to their own thing when it comes to music aslong as you enjoy what your taste music thats all that matters, Metal is a way of life not just a music genre

Edit:

Darkthrone's only Death metal album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC1UXwjdUsI

I like it myself have a listern if you's are into Darkthrone
y well.. i have nothing against "Metal Heads" ;)

good to see you're not hating others like some bitchasses who wont tolerate any other opinion than theirs (god fuck my english, i cba'ed to think about the correct verbs xD)
I won't hate when it comes to music because its my passion everyone can like what they like, I only hate when I do hate something and have valid reasons why where is others say they hate it but don't have reasons for example Hardcore Kids! They're renound for it
sometimes u just cant help ppl.. :(
(09-26-2013, 10:13 PM)LetzFetz link Wrote: sometimes u just cant help ppl.. :(
True that some people can't be helped

Listerning to a bit of Crossover Thrash

D.R.I - Thrash Zone

D.R.I. - Thrash Zone [Full Album 1989] HD

girls try

boys try

women try

men try

you and i

try

try

we all try
Shark you spaz xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXHbFRNSrgE

Went to my favorite music shop yesterday and my dad got me Paradise Lost - Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Box set for my birthday :)