Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Electronic/Trance/Dance/House/Techno freaks
Hobo is a really cool artist, I heard him live once :)

Shlomi aber - Freakside (original mix)
What up. Summer's about to end, what were your most 3 favorite songs this summer? Mine would be
Stromae - Alors On Danse, Yolanda Be Cool - We No Speak Americano and Alex Gaudino - I'm In Love. I guess the tunes I mentioned equal as the best songs of summer 2010 alongside with songs from David Guetta ("Club Can't Handle Me", "Memories", "Getting Over You"). I have to stay neutral here, means that I like and dislike his music. For example, he can make a great dance tune, but on the other hand, he makes too many of them.
I'd like to also name other tunes which qualify for the 'summer hits 2010' CD if it will ever come out: Swedish House Mafia feat. Pharell "One", Tim Berg "Bromance", Avicii "My Feelings For You", Kelly Rowland "Commander", Bingo Players "Tom's Diner", Mark Knight "Devil Walking", Snap! "Rhythm Is A Dancer (Armand van Helden remix 2010)".
Returning to my top 3 list, I'm not entirely sure about the Alex Gaudino tune; however, "Alors On Danse" and "We No Speak Americano" definitely get my thumbs up, because no matter how much I have listened to them already, they're still awesome and listenable at least for another month. To be honest, I would replace any tune I named after David Guetta (excluding him of course) to my third favorite song for this summer.
Hopefully Maka will post the unpopular tunes from this summer, the ones I mentioned are too popular these days, and they all contain the dance genre somehow.

Oh and by the way, some new tunes and old tunes:

Crystal Waters vs Bellani & Spada - When People Come Together (Official Radio Edit)

Fedde Le Grand vs Dany P-Jazz - New Life - Funkerman Re-Edit

Jasper Forks - River Flows In You (Official Video HD)

Stone & van Linden feat. Nicole Tyler - Sky (Preview)
Well, the tunes you listed are way too commercial, and I don't enjoy commercial music that much (even tho I must admit that I listen to them sometimes  :P).

I'd go for Lineas de Nazca, who released their new ep "La Gorgona" (awesome track)...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...id_OEV_P_P

...and for Umek's latest release, "OMGWTF"...

Umek - OMGWTF

...and Adam Beyer and Jesper Dahlback's new remix of "Confronted" by Pan-Pot

Minimal ▲ Pan-Pot - Confronted (Adam Beyer And Jesper Dahlback Remix)

I've been experiencing a lot of music during my summer, from any genre really.
Edm, rock/metal, hip-hop, jazz, pop (the good kind, rock influenced etc, non-cheesy), the list goes on to be fair.
For about half of them I have to thank a special person. The rest, well, anything I visit.

Figuring out a top three will be really hard, but I'll try to narrow it down to three tunes I've enjoyed the most when it comes to EDM.

Number one:

Netsky - Let's Leave Tomorrow feat. Bev Lee Harling

Netsky's album was really wonderful. There were high anticipations about this one. They were justified. Brilliance at its best.

I'll insert two more tunes in this post, none of them are new, but rather old.
They're tunes that I've had during harder periods this summer. So, here they are. They're surely far from the best around in the style of music, but they were there and that was great.

Number two:

Vincent De Moor - Fly Away (Original Instrumental Version)

Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Original Mix).
Yeah, it's an uplifting-trance tune.

Number three:

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid (George´s All Nighter)

Solar Quest - Acid Air Raid (George's All Nighter).
This is by far one of the most interesting, greatly produced acid techno tunes I've heard in my life.

I think this 'll be it for me.
Freeloader - Dave Darell (Original Mix)

Miss Kittin - Barefoot Tonight
Classic Belgian shit!

Cherry Moon Trax - Acid Dream

Hysterie - You Are the One (1995)

Cherry Moon trax 1 : The house of house
Lochi - London Acid City (Original Remix)

Unknown Error - Shadows (Unicron Remix)
"Feel The Electro" - Electro House 2010 [DL IN DESCRIPTION]
Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name) feat Pharrell - Official Music Video