Let's start with the ones that are popular atm:
Bingo Players - Devotion (Original Mix)
Inna - Hot (Malibu Breeze Remix edit)
David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi - Memories [Official Music Video]
Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
Calvin Harris - You Used to Hold Me
Ian Carey - Shot Caller (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) HD
Sidney Samson - Riverside OFFICIAL VIDEO
Jason DerĂ¼lo - In my head (Wideboys Edit)
Example - Won't Go Quietly (Official Video) (Out NOW!)
Fake Blood - I Think I Like It

More to come.
hi
(04-12-2010, 09:11 PM)Myke link Wrote: hi
That one's dead. Besides, it hasn't been moved to this section. I won't have anything against a split.
Nice songs Mark! I love 'em all! Post more!
BINKERS - DO IT RIGHT

Age Of Love ~ The Age Of Love

Napt - Work This Out

Jaytech - In The Jungle
So I'm wondering if anyone is up to date and knows any new interesting releases? Keep it stylish though, none of that pop shit. >:\
I guess "MGMT" qualifies under electronic, they released a new album called "Congratulations".
Quote:Congratulations unlocks a new musical world whirling in its own space/time grid infused with hints of music from the past five decades. Produced by MGMT and Sonic Boom (Spacemen 3, E.A.R., Spectrum), Congratulations features Andrew Vanwyngarden and Ben Goldwasser, MGMT's core duo, performing with Matt Asti (bass, backing vocals), Will Berman (drums, backing vocals), and James Richardson (guitar, backing vocals), the band's live line-up. Congratulations is the successor to MGMT's Oracular Spectacular, the 2008 debut album. Soulful and complex, Congratulations is a surprising and delightful quantum step forward in MGMT's ongoing pop revolution.

LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
Also electronic, the album was recorded over the course of 2009 and early 2010 and, according to James Murphy, will be the last album he will release as LCD Soundsystem.

Talking about house/trance tunes, my personal favorite currently is brand new DNS Project featuring Yohanna - Mindful. I know it's hard to find it for download, but don't worry, it will be released officially soon. Or is it released already? Dunno, I got the track since they made it.
Sunlounger - White Sand / Armin Van Buuren - Zocalo ( Live )
Tom Boxer feat. Mike Diamondz - Dancing ( HD 720p )
bit old but its on music channels these days. watch in 720p(HD).

Roller Sis feat. Adrian Sana - You're A Place In My Heart (Official Video)
same as above, also watch in 1080p(H-FUCKING-D) :)
New Pendulum
tuneeeee
Pendulum 'Watercolour'