Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards
Full healthcare... not that it matters when you're driving around as a sucide bomber. But rest assured your wife/girlfriend and children will be looked after when you die. 

And I just ordered a 5 gallon barrel of lube, so they won't be sore either :)
I don't know, I have to think about it. For your clan it's the chance of the lifetime so you better come up with the number that makes me interested, you don't find any more exclusive member from this board, I haven't been in any clans since [SiN].
List updated.
(07-08-2010, 03:03 PM)bubbles link Wrote: List updated.
I'm still not in primary targets  :(
CUNT would like to welcome a new member.. nielz!

Nielz has been a player for many years and knows the property system well. For months he has been secretly funding CUNT but now the heat is off him and he can join CUNT openly.  A dutch person..but we in CUNT don't hold that against him. He will make a great bridge to management on a number of levels. He has proved himself to be mature and not a child..therefore far from an idiot and can out think 99% of LVP.

All CUNT members have an IQ of over 80 making us the most elite gang on LVP today! *

Welcome to the team :)

*MaRoCh not included as he's the gangs decoy/mascot.
hahah xD congratz [CUNT]nielz xD
(07-09-2010, 11:28 PM)bubbles link Wrote: A dutch person..but we in CUNT don't hold that against him.

Made my day  :)
Welcome Nielz! May bombing be successful!
(07-10-2010, 01:53 AM)Nanook link Wrote: Welcome Nielz! May bombing be successful!

congraz nielz  :)
lol im not a primary target im surprised