Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards
Lol never expected nielz here :')
(07-16-2010, 10:59 AM)SolidRock link Wrote: Lol never expected nielz here :')
It's expensive and it upsets nub tards, ofcourse I'm here!
Oh and I just love it when people write love poems for me!
(07-18-2010, 04:18 PM)nielz link Wrote: Oh and I just love it when people write love poems for me!
Is that how bubbles convinced you to join? :+
All new CUNT members get unlimited cam secks for a week when they join, for free.

*Cough Cought
"Sikeeee!"
Why is Ryder not a primary target?
I wonder, why isn´t jerico a primary target?! :p
Ryder is someone, who at certain times, takes it upon himself to stand up to CUNT players by camping the bombshop etc.  Very fun games, and thats why he is on the list, so we keep an eye on him and when he starts his little game he is a legit CUNT target.  Primary targets usually is reserved for a certain kind of player.

Jerico is like FiXeRs bitch, who hangs around him so he can get involved in the |33t and intense action that CUNT members provide to 'the hunt' so bascially he's just caught up in the crossfire.  He likes it that way.

Neither of them are big enough assholes to be considered a primary target and are decent logical people who understand its a game.. for fun.

I see, makes sense.

Anyways, can I be a member? :D
If you scroll back through the thread theres instructions on how to join CUNT if you're not approached.

Its the same thing required to get off the list.. a love poem dedicated to myself or another CUNT member.  There are a few guidelines which you'll have to read up and comply with for your poem, I forget what they are but if you scan through the first few pages of the CUNT thread you should see the guidelines.

OOps, just scanned through it and theres not much in the way of guidelines.  Anyways a love poem dedicated to any CUNT member thats at least 12 lines long and must include the CUNT member being superior to you skill wise and that you're not worthy to play on the same server as them. Has to be posted in the Las Venturas Playground or General board as a new topic. 

So easy for people to get off the list, yet vanity on a tiny multiplayer game with a tiny forum prevents them. Normally I would say pride, but here on LVP.  Funny :)