Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards
Like seriously, car bombs fail  :w
(06-30-2010, 10:25 AM)Tpimp link Wrote: Like seriously, car bombs fail  :w
u fail more then carbombs
You should totally start a CUNT Academy. Train people how to use and abuse car-bombs, with a large fee, of course. The money you generate would go towards more car-bombs! :D
'abuse' carbombs....no.... carbombs are as much as a legit and valid weapon on LVP as a gun...so someone who bombs a fair bit is far from 'abusing'

Sure, would like a few more members in CUNT, and if people apply and are seen bombing the odd time they would be accepted...but.. I'd prefer a small gang as it is at moment with a few players that havn't been banned for abusing/cheating and are somewhat mature and know its a game to have fun.  This rules out the majority of players on the server.  Quality not quantity.

Also, CUNT members are smart enough to know the type of player that end up on the lists and are targeted...which is a good thing when you look at the behaviour of the victims.

At the moment the thing restricting new/casual players from using carbombs is 1) money, its expensive and 2) getting 10 speed bonuses to use them is somewhat of an issue at the moment since the speedbonus limit was increased, but I'm sure this system will be revised in the next big update. 

The current system is fair apart from new/casual players having the ability to have the option of carbombing.

Give it time, it will be more refined, and who knows CUNT may expand to the point you can fit 2 fists in it... as it stands a single CUNT is equal to at least 5 members of a traditional gang.
[Image: clown14.jpg]
bikini season is open

[Image: bigstockphoto_Fat_Woman_1037419.jpg]
wheres me bubbles?  :>
(07-01-2010, 11:17 PM)bubbles link Wrote: 'abuse' carbombs....no.... carbombs are as much as a legit and valid weapon on LVP as a gun...so someone who bombs a fair bit is far from 'abusing'

Sure, would like a few more members in CUNT, and if people apply and are seen bombing the odd time they would be accepted...but.. I'd prefer a small gang as it is at moment with a few players that havn't been banned for abusing/cheating and are somewhat mature and know its a game to have fun.  This rules out the majority of players on the server.  Quality not quantity.

Also, CUNT members are smart enough to know the type of player that end up on the lists and are targeted...which is a good thing when you look at the behaviour of the victims.

At the moment the thing restricting new/casual players from using carbombs is 1) money, its expensive and 2) getting 10 speed bonuses to use them is somewhat of an issue at the moment since the speedbonus limit was increased, but I'm sure this system will be revised in the next big update. 

The current system is fair apart from new/casual players having the ability to have the option of carbombing.

Give it time, it will be more refined, and who knows CUNT may expand to the point you can fit 2 fists in it... as it stands a single CUNT is equal to at least 5 members of a traditional gang.

I might be interested in joining, how much is the monthly salary?
More than the average salary for the majority of the planet, 10 dollah.
(07-02-2010, 09:01 PM)bubbles link Wrote: More than the average salary for the majority of the planet, 10 dollah.
Health care included?