Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Grazzie QUIPT! We apologize for being late, but I gotta say, BB is the best fighters we have fought against. Both skills and friendly. We apprecaite the game, and we will be seeing ya on your server...cause...its a KICKASS gamemode XD

Albino says thanks, and is sorry for leaving the last round and flamin the nub gangs on the server b4 the war.

LVM has much respect for BB. Good game.
(03-30-2008, 08:03 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: why you need to know that?

Just wanna know, please?
(03-30-2008, 08:05 PM)Donovan_Corleone link Wrote: Grazzie QUIPT! We apologize for being late, but I gotta say, BB is the best fighters we have fought against. Both skills and friendly. We apprecaite the game, and we will be seeing ya on your server...cause...its a KICKASS gamemode XD

Albino says thanks, and is sorry for leaving the last round and flamin the nub gangs on the server b4 the war.

LVM has much respect for BB. Good game.

Thanks to you, and like i sayed before LVM is allowed to come to our server to train when you want.
You guys are friendly and serious people. Respect for LVM too  ;)
(03-30-2008, 08:16 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: Just wanna know, please?

I wasn't there so I don't know but the rounds were 6-0 for BB. The exact player scores as I always make aren't available atm. Ask yeray/rcp/Turkey for that :)
Riiight..
Nicely done.

(03-30-2008, 10:49 PM)estroe link Wrote: I wasn't there so I don't know but the rounds were 6-0 for BB. The exact player scores as I always make aren't available atm. Ask yeray/rcp/Turkey for that :)

Nope, I'm busy with school. :w
I guess yeray has something to do in that case ;)
Busy with school huh ?  _O- _O-
(03-30-2008, 10:49 PM)estroe link Wrote: 6-0 for BB.

That's all I wanted to know, thanks.

I didn't ask for the exact score
(03-31-2008, 03:16 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: That's all I wanted to know, thanks.

I didn't ask for the exact score

Thought you meant that as I did see the score, somewhere. Might have been BB forum :P