Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
yesterday when the teams were balanced bb was shits
Stop measuring your damn e-dicks for once. Who gives a flying(or swimming) fuck about who's the better and all. Just play the game and have some fun.

I know there's a lot of people saying that BB isn't as it used to be and all, and partially, I agree, but what do you care? As long as THEY have fun with THEIR clan. They outnumbered BA yesterday(?), eh, so? It happens the other way around as well, maybe BB has more active members so it'll happen more that THEY outnumber others.

Remember that it is a GAME.
(06-07-2008, 10:54 AM)estroe link Wrote: Stop measuring your damn e-dicks for once. Who gives a flying(or swimming) fuck about who's the better and all. Just play the game and have some fun.

I know there's a lot of people saying that BB isn't as it used to be and all, and partially, I agree, but what do you care? As long as THEY have fun with THEIR clan. They outnumbered BA yesterday(?), eh, so? It happens the other way around as well, maybe BB has more active members so it'll happen more that THEY outnumber others.

Remember that it is a GAME.

well true :) cool :9~
mmmh BB got good fighters, same BA  :+ ... what is all this stupid flaming about? got no life and need to proof yourselves in a online game? guys really... dont be stupid geeks  8)7 and just have fun.  :X

about inviting other clans in gang on lvp: we got some friends on lvp (yes we do) and they just wanna fight with us. ba, hc4l and w are permanently allied and we dont complain. and it is not our problem, that you dont get new recruits. maybe think about your attitude? ;)

best wishes  >:)

EDIT: <3 estroe  d:)b
(06-07-2008, 11:01 AM)Samadhi link Wrote: mmmh BB got good fighters, same BA  :+ ... what is all this stupid flaming about? got no life and need to proof yourselves in a online game? guys really... dont be stupid geeks  8)7 and just have fun.  :X

about inviting other clans in gang on lvp: we got some friends on lvp (yes we do) and they just wanna fight with us. ba, hc4l and w are permanently allied and we dont complain. and it is not our problem, that you dont get new recruits. maybe think about your attitude? ;)

best wishes  >:)

EDIT: <3 estroe  d:)b
stop hurting me and come in fc :(
I Agree, Less Flame...But.
I Agree with [BB] On this one.
DyNamo for one.
You have no room to talk, You run around in circles in one spot, Easy to hit.
Another, [BB] is trying to make the game FUN, Not stress and /cry of ratio and who's the better man.
[BA] /cry if they loose, or its a "Your Laggy"...."Your Unfair".... Dont get me wrong not all BA do this, But DyNamo for sure does.

But [BB] Has fun with it, and thats all it is about, Is FUN.
Because it is a game you know.
Its Not your Life.
And if it is.
WOW, you suck, lol

Sincerely,
Some friends of [BA]
Some friends of [BB]
SpecNaz i whine, i just whine at you because you even told me you download to gang advantages, Go away please just watch #LVP.echo now and again and watch QUIPT cry, seeyou.
[Image: warnwarn.gif] I said, stop.
(06-07-2008, 01:06 PM)SpeCnaZ link Wrote:I Agree, Less Flame...But.
I Agree with [BB] On this one.
DyNamo for one.
You have no room to talk, You run around in circles in one spot, Easy to hit.
Another, [BB] is trying to make the game FUN, Not stress and /cry of ratio and who's the better man.
[BA] /cry if they loose, or its a "Your Laggy"...."Your Unfair".... Dont get me wrong not all BA do this, But DyNamo for sure does.

But [BB] Has fun with it, and thats all it is about, Is FUN.
Because it is a game you know.
Its Not your Life.
And if it is.
WOW, you suck, lol

Sincerely,
Some friends of [BA]
Some friends of [BB]

I forgot you were the best specnaz, only way you win is from your ub3r lagh4x
(06-07-2008, 10:54 AM)estroe link Wrote:but what do you care? As long as THEY have fun with THEIR clan.
Without trying to provoke any further flame, sure its okay if they have fun with their clan.
But once their fun (of which 'constant flaming, excuses and spamming' is a subset) begins to cut down the level of fun of their opponents (eg BA), then it becomes a problem.

@Specnaz: I've seen BB use the "your laggy" excuse far more than BA.
You're not one to present a nearly fair opinion on the topic (before you reply, yes, I am).
at the next fight/war at gangbase i'm gonna close the chatbox. tired of flaming around