Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(03-24-2008, 03:36 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: he quit duellin the best and decided to rip some [MI] noobs instead.

lmao dude, only because you're in [W] doesn't say you're the best [W].

You're the worst [W] member, all the other [W]'s pwn you.
(03-24-2008, 04:30 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: lmao dude, only because you're in [W] doesn't say you're the best [W].

You're the worst [W] member, all the other [W]'s pwn you.
lol I wouldn't say that  :D
(03-24-2008, 04:30 PM)theInfamous link Wrote: lmao dude, only because you're in [W] doesn't say you're the best [W].

Lol, did I ever say I was the best [W]?
I'm trying to get across a point.

a) I was ripping through [MI] 7 months ago.
b)Of course I'm not the best [W]. Please find a quote of me saying that. Does me ripping MI/__/CHC/H make me the best W? Ofc not.
c) If I, the worst of [W] (I'd GLADLY take that title), can rip EVERY SINGLE ONE of your [H] clan, what does that say about you guys?
d) Why are you posting here? Want another 0-5 war with BB?
Sure you may be more welcome with them than I am, but your last post made 0% sense and was 100% crap.
(03-24-2008, 03:41 PM)Badeend link Wrote: I have one word for you, buddy: Owned.

:P

Not even close :D :+

Nah, let's keep it to this: Badeend sucks! And, as TEF said: Badeend is a nader!

Anyway, it was fun. It wasn't really a planned thing. FiRe came on IRC and asked for backup seeing he was with Santino vs 10 LVM or so.

Anyway, up for the official war soon :Y)
who owns the BB server ?
YeraY pays for the server. O+
So does rcp. 8)
but who made the script?
(03-25-2008, 03:52 AM)Motorola link Wrote: but who made the script?

Rcp created it, my bro usually goes on the server, i must say but i like what you did with the walking weapon thing.
I love it, rcp does a very good job! Also note that YeraY did some stuff too! ;)