I will post later, cba atm ;)

Nab  ;)
video is cool :)
nice job haze
Nicely done, HaZe.
Only I prefer other music :+
n1
(03-10-2008, 10:19 AM)Terror link Wrote: Dont talk like haze is a hero
Bcz he began calling ppl queers and stuff like that .
Well then you ask for it >:)

Altough good war , other gamemode next time :)

I am not saying he is a hero, I am simply thanking him for what he did.
I haven't seem him calling people that. Even if he said it, then what? Why would you flame back? That certainly won't help.
(03-10-2008, 05:11 PM)estroe link Wrote: I am not saying he is a hero, I am simply thanking him for what he did.
I haven't seem him calling people that. Even if he said it, then what? Why would you flame back? That certainly won't help.

so if somebody is hitting you . you dont fight back if somebody is calling you a fagg you dont say anything back.
That would be like, impossible.
OMFG!!!!!!!!
The vid is nice

BUT THE MUSIC IS MUCH NICER

SLAYER 4 LIFE
(03-10-2008, 05:19 PM)Terror link Wrote: so if somebody is hitting you . you dont fight back if somebody is calling you a fagg you dont say anything back.

...on the net... :w
(03-10-2008, 05:19 PM)Terror link Wrote: so if somebody is hitting you . you dont fight back if somebody is calling you a fagg you dont say anything back.

If someone attacks me, depending on who it is as I know it might be crapping around, I fight back. When I get flamed, I indeed don't flame back. You won't see me flame that much. I do sometimes within the clan but that's it. And, of course, not bad.
(03-10-2008, 05:28 PM)Turkey link Wrote: ...on the net... :w

did the dog bark ?