Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
Quote:I don't see any BA coming just like Sunday.

Thats because most in BA also like playing other games. CS for example. OR COD4.

Plus. ur not in all the wars we fight. I have seen u in maybe 1 of the gang wars we have had. The last time i had u in FC u were more interested in some sandwich than actuall fighting.

PS: Bullet is awesome.
(01-01-2008, 07:05 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: PS: Bullet is awesome.

Well indeed :P
(12-28-2007, 04:44 PM)yeray link Wrote: LOL! furso :D merry christmas dude, really long time. How are you??

Great Thanks :D

Happy new Year everyone lol, I heared OnB moved to BloodBrothers :o
(01-01-2008, 07:23 PM)Furso!Rules link Wrote: Great Thanks :D

Happy new Year everyone lol, I heared OnB moved to BloodBrothers :o

No, several O&B members backstabbed the leader and the co-leader and this is how O&B gang collapsed
Then were are most OnB members? and were r u, Borat?
The full story is that estroe and yeray wanted to kick me out of O&B therefore they will have an advantage of creating an clan that they can control. It has been success for them kicking me out by tricking Pancakeman (Leader). Pancakeman had to leave for personal reasons. Estroe and Yeray had an excellent opportunity creating the clan, they scraped members from recruited ex-O&B members and scraped members from B&A. And this is how BB was created. Now I am HC4L clan for payback.
(01-01-2008, 07:39 PM)Borat link Wrote: The full story is that estroe and yeray wanted to kick me out of O&B therefore they will have an advantage of creating an clan that they can control. It has been success for them kicking me out by tricking Pancakeman (Leader). Pancakeman had to leave for personal reasons. Estroe and Yeray had an excellent opportunity creating the clan, they scraped members from recruited ex-O&B members and scraped members from B&A. And this is how BB was created. Now I am HC4L clan for payback.
Haha harsh, too blubbish to notice who Furso really is.  :D

Quote:turkey i thank u to take my member rights on the forum of BB

And its not only u that decides everithing.

No problem, I'm not the only one who agreed to take off your rights for now :).
(01-01-2008, 07:39 PM)Borat link Wrote: The full story is that estroe and yeray wanted to kick me out of O&B therefore they will have an advantage of creating an clan that they can control. It has been success for them kicking me out by tricking Pancakeman (Leader). Pancakeman had to leave for personal reasons. Estroe and Yeray had an excellent opportunity creating the clan, they scraped members from recruited ex-O&B members and scraped members from B&A. And this is how BB was created. Now I am HC4L clan for payback.

Borat, dont lie man!! you know why you was kicked out of onb, i dont have to say nothing. About pancakeman...He know all that changes, he cant play samp but i still having his msn and talking him.
(01-01-2008, 07:56 PM)yeray link Wrote: Borat, dont lie man!! you know why you was kicked out of onb, i dont have to say nothing. About pancakeman...He know all that changes, he cant play samp but i still having his msn and talking him, DICKHEAD.

why do u have to use swear words? u cant stand the truth, cant u!
(01-01-2008, 07:57 PM)Borat link Wrote: why do u have to use swear words?

sorry im agree removed, but i still saying the same. Dont lie about.
OnB removed your crew rights before i was co-leader for one reason, and dude you kicked yourself from onb
;)