Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Blood Brothers [BB]
(12-23-2007, 03:46 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: please stay far far away from this topic you little retard.......you just suck and telling lies everywhere...

Jamee it dont seem like you are a part of the [BB] clan as im seeing. So why would you want to tell someone to stay away from this topic if you dont have "nothing" to do with this. Another thing before you tell someone they suck & their telling lies, check out your self.

StuntMan  ;)

(12-23-2007, 04:17 PM)yeray link Wrote: The reason becouse we leaved was a joke, i told to my guys all go to BB server.
B&A you want to do a war? ok lets do it good. Attack/deffense, walk weapons, you can try server

Yeray what your trying to say here doesnt seem familiar. Reason being is that why would you want tell your team to leave a war between to enemies as a "joke". Also its kinda of strange how your trying to say "B&A you want to do a war? ok lets do it good. Attack/deffense, walk weapons, you can try server" because everyone has seen use running away from B&A. Plus why should B&A believe your going to stay this time and fight like a man?.

StuntMan   8)
(12-23-2007, 04:17 PM)yeray link Wrote: The reason becouse we leaved was a joke, i told to my guys all go to BB server.
B&A you want to do a war? ok lets do it good. Attack/deffense, walk weapons, you can try server

Yeray, you have embarresed yourself for saying these silly excuses to avoid the gang war, you should think and scratch your little head.
Anyone even read my post?

Stop the shit? Why the BB-BA stuff?

@Stuntman: FiRe is in BB ;)
@Borat: If this shit must be: You don't have anything to do with it, you don't have the best attitude yourself ;)
Question

K I'm not trying to start anything but, sometimes I've fought with B&A and they where against BB.

I've noticed that during these fights, you guys like to run away or run for health.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but why do you do it? :S

I may do it sometimes but its because I'm still learning. :)
Eheh, first of all, Jamee!Rocks! is indeed a BB member, find out ha?
About your last senteces which are totally bullshit, it's not like we would do our first "official sa-mp" war.
Grow up people, this is just a game and I see people taking it way too serious and personally.

(12-23-2007, 05:23 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Question

K I'm not trying to start anything but, sometimes I've fought with B&A and they where against BB.

I've noticed that during these fights, you guys like to run away or run for health.

Everyone is doing it. Funny to see people complaining about other clans but not just them selves.
Nooblet,

Why wouldn't you heal up your health if your enemy has done so?
(12-23-2007, 05:23 PM)Nooblet95 link Wrote: Question

^^

Can't you read ? :S

I'm saying, when B&A fights you you can't touch them :+

Your the health runners!!
Why wouldn't you heal up your health if your enemy has done so?
[/quote]

Nooblet you have asked why would we do it. And i have replyed to you, look above. I think i can read and understand what your trying to put forward but i dont think you understood.

stuntman stop it, just accept the world as it is and let the butterflies fly. (<- this is just nonsense, dont search anythng bhind it)